lets get out the 190's!!!

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • Im still here as well! I've kinda been MIA the last week.. but Im weighing in at 194.0 and its the end of my T O M, so hopefully I will be in the 180s by September. That would be a great birthday gift to myself.
  • Today I weighed in at 197.6

Things recently heated up between myself and a college guy friend I've had a thing for for awhile. I unexpectedly ran into him this weekend and yeah.... I'm currently experiencing that I'm in love and need to remind myself to eat feeling. Hopefully the dopamine surge will last awhile and I'll have 2-3 weeks of solid losing .
  • 193.6 today! I feel like I am steadily loosing. I weigh myself every day so I can get used to seeing fluctuation and not freak out when the scale is not what i expected that day, but rather then fluctuation, its been a little lower every day.... and that concerns me... Hopefully I will keep loosing and not balloon up :/ I will stay on track today.

• 195.2 today. My lowest weight yet.

TOM just came though

I'm going to try and stop weighing myself for a few days. I know seeing the bloat number will annoy me. At least I'm not getting the cravings this time around.
  • Weighed myself this morning and I was 190.0. SO CLOSE.

Actually, I was expecting it to be more, I didn't realize I was losing weight again. All this work/other business is really making finding time to eat properly hard.
  • oof TOM was the worst this month... all I wanted was a huge gooey brownie and a tall glass of milk.... I made it through though! still 193, but the fact that its not fluctuating up with a relief... aiming for 192 by the end of the week if possible.
  • I weighed in at 190.0 this morning plus it's TOM..
  • 191.8. OMG! Something's working! Definitely going to stay on plan! I hope to never see you guys (in this thread) again...soon. =]
  • Congrats to all the 190 weigh ins! I'm jealous...you guys are soo close. Good Job!
  • I'm here. I'm new. I was 195.6 earlier this week and have dropped 3lbs of water weight. I'm hoping to be out of the 190s as soon as possible. 1500 calorie diet and 40 minutes of cardio on an exercise bike each morning. Fingers crossed this introduction is useless and I'm out of here ASAP.
  • Back up to 194 today But I feel especially bloated this morning... perhaps post TOM bloating? Looking forward to my yoga class tonight, in the hopes of sweating out some of this bloat...
  • Up a few pounds as well. 2 to be exact. from 192 to 194.

I'd like to blame TOM (I tend to bloat around O and during PMS, lucky me), but I also know I overate yesterday.

But that was yesterday and I can't take it back, on to today. Going to be busy. I have errands to run all morning and that usually ends with me picking up fast food for lunch. Grant me willpower!
  • Good luck Sarah!! Keep a healthy snack in your purse! I have started keeping snacks in on me at all times so I have healthy options and don't resort to the cookies they supply us here at work.
  • I weighed at 191.2 this morning.... almost out!!!!!!