July *30 Day Shred*

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • I have finished day 20 on the Shred. Only 10 more days to go ! I hope level 3 gets a bit easier.
  • D5L1 down! Thinking I may switch to Level 2 tomorrow in order to spice things up a bit (maybe save my last 2 days of Level 1 for mornings when I'm feeling particularly sore).
  • misskjd: I think level 3 is a little easier. More steady legs rather than intense arms. ><

Anway!
    Before the SHRED (and my calorie counting with some bike riding)
    I weighed 170lbs.
    Neck: 13"
    Bicep: 12"
    Forearm: 9"
    Chest : 41"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 44"
    Thigh: 22"
    Calf: 15"

AFTER SHRED
    Weight: 158 (-12lbs)
    Neck: 12.5 (-1")
    Bicep: 11 (-1")
    ForeArm: 9 (-0)
    Chest: 38 (-3")
    Waist:35.5 (-6.5")
    Hips: 42 (-2")
    Thigh: 18 (-4")
    Calf: 13 (-3")
    Total inches: 17"

Now, I did the SHRED in 40 days instead of 30, so there is about a week added to the 30 days. I counted calories and watched my nutrition on fitday, and I would bike as well as do kick boxing on occasion. Most my exercise was the SHRED though. ^^
  • That is AMAZING kurisitaru! You are so inspiring!
  • I'm definitely ready to give this a go now! I did L1D1 of the 30DS on Monday and was surprised that I could actually do it without dying or being crippled the next day! I've had this video for a while and only attempted it once or twice, each time leaving me close to paralyzed in pain! I'm so happy to know that I've improved enough fitness-wise to finally tackle this challenge! Will keep you posted on my progress. Doing L1D2 tonight before I hit the hay. Keep shredding everyone!!
  • Quote: AFTER SHRED
    Weight: 158 (-12lbs)
    Neck: 12.5 (-1")
    Bicep: 11 (-1")
    ForeArm: 9 (-0)
    Chest: 38 (-3")
    Waist:35.5 (-6.5")
    Hips: 42 (-2")
    Thigh: 18 (-4")
    Calf: 13 (-3")
    Total inches: 17"
    Kuri, that is amazing progress! Your results are so inspiring! You've motivated me to go all the way this time. I even decided to take some detailed before measurements and pics so that I can look back in 30 days and see what I've accomplished. Way to go chicky! Keep it up!!!
  • Hooray, kurisitaru! Way to go!!
    I wish I had taken measurements, because I know that I've had similar results, too!

I LOVE WHAT THIS VIDEO IS DOING FOR MY BODY!! My muscles are looking great and I've got tone, not loose skin, even though I've been losing pounds at a decent rate.

Jillian doesn't get on my nerves on Level 3, and I plan to continue doing it every day. I don't think I need to change it up for now. It's working everything, getting results, and it only takes 27 minutes.

Today is my Day 38 of the 30DS.