Lose 5 LBs with me by August 1, 2011!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Great job wfonseca3017! You're practically almost there and the month barely started!
  • done. i need to lose at least these 5 - and it will be a good start.
    current: 141.
  • I like the idea! I weigh in tomorrow, so I will post my starting weight for this goal!
  • I'm getting so close to my goal weight that I've run out of mini-goals...and with that a lot of my motivation.

This sounds great, it's the 5th but I'll jump in too!

I'll post my CW in the morning (which is early evening for me).
  • Ill joinnnn. Im 134 so I wanna get to 129 or lowerrrr we can do dissssss I weigh in on Wednesday
  • This is pretty much perfect for me. I was 135 at the start of July and want to be 130 by August. I'm at 134.5 today. Although I normally lose quite slowly (<1lb/week), I really want to make it for my birthday!
  • I am game too. Following 17 Day diet. completed C1 currently C2d9.
    I am 172.2lbs.
    Anybody following 17dd?
  • Allright, so I weighed in today at 164.5. So the goal is 159.5 (or less )
    Weigh in days:
    7/6-164.5
    7/13-163!!
    7/20-
    7/27-
    8/3 (will be the official!!)-
  • TOM weigh in goal- up 0.2 lb! Gotta get these 5.2lbs off QUICK! I'm sure being done with this week & the water weight will help a little...

SW: 211
    CW: 211.2
    GW: 206
  • Alrighty, weighed in this morning and it was 142! 137 by August 1st would be amazing, lets do it!
  • Here are my stats as of today.

7/1: 129 lbs (-1)
    7/8: 128 lbs (-1) Weigh In
    7/15: -- lbs
    7/21: -- lbs
    7/28: -- lbs
    Deadline 8/1: --lbs
  • I am with you.....
    I am a lost soul who needs to shed 35lbs. I want to be 65kgs on my 65th birthday in October, but right now I am 81kgs. Let's go girls....
  • I'm new at this...let's do it drop lbs. like nobody's business
  • Quote: May I ask what type of exercise regimen you guys have been doing lately to lose weight? I actually added strength training to my exercise routine 3 months ago, which probably explains the weight gain but it's quite strange that I'm not losing any weight at all from the cardio portion of my workout. I'm watching my calorie intake as well. Could this be a plateau?
    Sounds like it could be. A plateau basically means your body has got used to its routine so its now not having any effect. Try jigging up your routine a bit. Maybe spike your calories for a few days then bring them back down again and maybe try some interval training in your cardio workout to try and jumpstart your weightloss again. Give it a week or two before you weigh in again and see how that works!
  • I've been thinking about it and decided that I'm going to start C25K this morning. I love running, I just wish I was better at it. Also, my official weigh in isn't until tomorrow but the scale is reading slightly under 140! Hope everyone else is doing well!