Another chick enters onederland!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I hit onederland today. That puts me at 145 pounds down. It is somewhat surreal to me. I remember starting this journey and thinking that getting below 300 without surgery would be pretty much impossible - and look now, I am actually below 200. Wow.

My senior year of high school I went for my college physical. I can remember the doctor writing down my weight as 202 and checking the obese box. It was so humiliating. I wish that had been my wake up call, all those years ago, but I can't change the past only move on from here.

So here I go, keep on keeping on!
  • Good job! My senior year athletic physical I was 202lbs. And devastated. And guess what? I weigh 10lbs less than that now! And you will too!
    Congrats!
  • Way to go
  • Huge pat on your back! That is so wonderful and I hope you can revel in this great accomplishment!
  • Way to go, girl! I hope to join you in onederland in a few more months!

• Amazing!! keep it up honey!
  • 145 lbs down is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Congrats on reaching onederland!
  • You are 75% of the way to your goal! Fantastic! I know what you mean about thinking the journey would be impossible. I thought so, too, but now I'm no longer trying to lose 100 pounds - just 35. That doesn't seem so bad!

You can be really proud of yourself. Welcome to Onderland.

Lin
  • Spectacular! Absolutely amazing--well done.
  • YAY!!! That's awesome!!!!
  • CONGRATS!!!!! i KNOW it feels good
  • Congrats!! Awesome work!! Keep on, keeping on!!
  • Think what you would say later on in your life had you not started now You're amazing to have lost that much weight. A real inspiration
  • That's awesome! Congrats on your success!
  • YAY! Good for you
    I hope to be joining you in onederland by Labor Day!!