Jeans NSV!

• tonight my husband and i went to target to get him a couple pairs of dress pants and a couple dress shirts. on a whim while we were there i decided to try on a pair of size 20 jeans (most of mine are 22s and 24s) and they fit! i was all kinds of excited

just had to share!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • That's great! Keep it up! I can't wait to have that feeling!
  • WooHoo! Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations.... Isn't that a fabulous feeling. It's always nice to get a surprise like that. KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • That's fantastic! I have been excited to fit into summer clothes that were too tight to wear last year It's a great feeling!
  • good job, yay!!!
  • Yay Mandy! I know just how you feel. Today is my first day to wear my aspirational 22s. The ones I bought 2 months ago and try on every week to show myself I'm losing. At first I couldnt pull them up over my hips. Today I am actually wearing them out. So exciting!
  • thanks guys

i also forgot to mention that i bought a sports bra in a 2xl and it fit perfectly where it used to feel tight to the point of discomfort. (plus it's a cute bright purple color and makes me happy)
  • congrats to both of you Mandy and ibnej. That is awesome! It is nice to have those small victories!
  • Isn't that just the best feeling ever? Congratulations on your shrinking!
  • I LOVE when that happens! Congratulations!

Lin
  • Awesome!!