Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 6/13 - 6/19

You're on Page 7 of 12
Go to
  • Hi guys!

Weigh in this morning was 167, despite having chicken stirfry with a touch of soy sauce in it last night. I've been doing well keeping on plan- actually had an entire weekend of on-plan eating! I'm very proud of myself.

Larry- Congrats on your halfway point!!! Dance party for you!
    Your perseverance is truly inspiring. Thank you for being here with us!

I'll hopefully be back later for more personals. I have a work meeting tonight. Later, all!
  • Way, way tired. I had a very active day and now I feel it. I have one more chore to do and then I'm hitting the sack!

The big news is that I've gotten just past the halfway mark of the walking 1000 miles in 2011. Going to change my ticker right now! So I have 6 months and 2 weeks to get the other 498.5 miles done!
  • Hi Everyone!

I've had a busy day, although I didn't get much done. That figures, right? The A/C guy came to the house to do the PM on the A/C and the crawlspace dehumidifier. I got to work at Noon. My good friend was there waiting on me when I got to work. She visited with me for 3 hours. We chat on the phone and email on a regular basis, but it was really nice to see her. She was wanting to lose weight. I talked with her a few months ago about counting her calories. She tried it, but it didn't work out for her. She decided to try Weight Watchers. She has been doing WW for a month now and has lost 13 pounds. I am so excited for her and proud of her! I have also let her borrow some of my Leslie Sansone workouts. She's been doing those, too. She is doing such a great job. She said she feels a lot better, too.

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    Vegetable of choice
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
    high fiber English muffin 100 calories
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
    Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
    3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
    1/2 wedge lite LC cheese/Lettuce 25 Calories
    Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
    Fried Rice 400 Calories
    Teriyaki Beef 400 Calories

Exercise:
    30 MTF Circuit Burn Sculpt + Legs w/#8's & #10's
    TF HIIT 15

• Sooo while I managed to go to 2100 calories today, I don't feel like I was defeated by my ill choices. I still got up, and I exercised for an hour. Heart pounding, body moving aerobics. Loved it. Second day in a row of exercise, I want to get to where I exercise every single day as I did in the past year that led to my original weight loss of sixty some pounds before joining the gym.

• Good Evening All,
    I am zonked so I'll will be super quick and hope that I will fall asleep and stay asleep til tomorrow. I had an OP day. I dropped off my DD then hopped over to the drugstore for quick low cal/low fat lunch meat. I found 6 slices for 50 calories. I even cut that in half because I thought it would be too much, but did have full serving of meat as a roll for snack. So everything went well.
    I almost talked myself out of exercising because I was so tired, but I said NO, I am going to do it. I did not make my 8 miles but I did get 7.5 miles. So I did good and burned just a little less calories. I'm fine with all of that.
    Oh and I found drinking the water is super easy. I've been drinking 13 or so 8oz glasses with no problem. So for day 3, I'm doing pretty good. Can't wait to see what tomorrows weight says.
    Good night all
  • Larry: Congrats on the new low! You are doing so great!
    Heather: Nice job keeping up with your workouts.
    Berry: Keep with it. You have been eating and doing so well. It will happen. Your miles are an accomplishment alone!
    Jomatho: Great job getting back to your previous low. I hope it sticks.
    Vixsin: Glad your hair helps make you feel great. Self confidence is so important and it looks stunning.
    Still: Nice weigh- in! So many people are doing so great. I also love your fun faces!

Today I did good! My cravings are starting to go down which is nice. I avoided tarts and snacks at my class and work! It feels good to make good choices. I lost my water bottle (ok, I left it at work) but it is throwing me off not having my "lucky" water bottle. HEHE! Have agood night everyone. I have a long day of work meetings tomorrow, but hope to get a workout in before starting homework tomorrow. I did 30DS today.
  • Wednesday ((late post))

SBD Crepes w/ Maple Grove Syrup, Cottage Cheese, Polaner Strawberry Preserves 214
    Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, Mixed Beans 480
    Luna Bar, Marathon Bar 390
    Glenn’s Cauliflower Bake, Italian Green Beans 197
    Total 1281

Tennis/ k9 walk -385

A little off plan with the protein bars--I felt hypoglycemic during tennis and it's all I had to refuel. I ate as many cals with those as I burned
    Have a great day all
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Well, should I blame TTOM or the sodium from the Japanese restaurant?

Weigh In: 147.4
    Up: 1.6 pounds!
  • .4 drop on the scale - still playing with that same pound now for 8 days. This month I realllly stalled out starting with TTOM - more than usually, but I'm celebrating my accomplishments. The scale is only one measure of success.

That in 6 months I have gone from out of control diabetes blood sugar numbers to perfect blood sugar numbers by diet and exercise. That I've now been off blood pressure medicine for more than a week and it is perfect after it was 230/130 in December, and that I've already walked over 500 miles in 2011 is all HUGE.

By every measure (except the scale), I'm now healthy - good bp, good cholesterol, and good blood sugar. The scale isn't the only way to measure success!

I'll just keep at it and the rest will come.
  • Guess what I saw this morning?

Who know if it'll stick around. I might just be a bit dehydrated, since I took a walk a little late. I drank after, but maybe not enough? Who cares! I'll take it when I see it!
  • Wednesday 06/15

B: 1/2 cup frosted flakes w skim milk, 4 pineapple chunks
    L: Subway Chicken Teriyaki Salad 2 oatmeal raisin cookies
    D: left over, baked turkey, macaroni, mixed veggies
    Water: 100 ounces
  • Quote: Guess what I saw this morning?

Congratulations, that's a real accomplishment.
  • Zoodoo, on getting to ONDERLAND!
  • Quote: .4 drop on the scale - still playing with that same pound now for 8 days. This month I realllly stalled out starting with TTOM - more than usually, but I'm celebrating my accomplishments. The scale is only one measure of success.

That in 6 months I have gone from out of control diabetes blood sugar numbers to perfect blood sugar numbers by diet and exercise. That I've now been off blood pressure medicine for more than a week and it is perfect after it was 230/130 in December, and that I've already walked over 500 miles in 2011 is all HUGE.

By every measure (except the scale), I'm now healthy - good bp, good cholesterol, and good blood sugar. The scale isn't the only way to measure success!

I'll just keep at it and the rest will come.
    I agree with everything you have said, but I have to disagree about the scale. Just because you are slowed down right this moment doesn't negate the fact that you have lost 46 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think even by that measure you are doing fantastic!
  • Zoodoo Congratulations on Onederland! Awesome job!