Rollin' Out Of The 120s!

You're on Page 5 of 35
Go to
  • Can I join again? I was so excited to drop down to 122.2lbs on Friday that I ended up eating and drinking alcohol all weekend, and then continued to have a chocolate binge yesterday. I'll be lucky if I'm only up by a pound on my official weigh in on Friday.

I am feeling so apathetic about my diet lately since I'm starting to be OK with how I look and everyone tells me to stop losing weight... but I know that 115 is my goal, and I want to maintain 115-120, not 120-125!

Back on plan today after making myself nearly sick on cookies, candy bars, peanut butter and fudgesicles last night.

I hope I didn't muck up my goal of 120lbs by September 1st! It's going to be hard anyway without me sabotaging myself -- my wonderful boyfriend's birthday is on the 27th and we're going out to a big dinner, and there's a wedding on the 20th with lots of delicious reception food and wine. Sheesh!
  • NO, dorian5, you cant join. ahaha yes of course you can. and use the binge to your advantageeee, your leptin will be high now. and two big dinners wont be a thing as long as you keep it cool in between them. and maybe you can focus more on enjoying dancing at the wedding and socializing. i know thats way easier said than done though. just dont worry because that doesnt benefit anyone.
  • Quote: NO, dorian5, you cant join. ahaha yes of course you can. and use the binge to your advantageeee, your leptin will be high now. and two big dinners wont be a thing as long as you keep it cool in between them. and maybe you can focus more on enjoying dancing at the wedding and socializing. i know thats way easier said than done though. just dont worry because that doesnt benefit anyone.
    You're right, I need to get rid of this pity-party, woe-is-me-for-bingeing nonsense. Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm sorry about the scale at the doctor, those are the WORST scales.

But we can keep each other accountable.

I like your idea for keeping busy with things other than food and drink at the wedding. Now if only I could learn to dance...
  • I feel for you Dorian. I really do... I keep slipping and eating crap. Last night it was nutella, the night before biscuits. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning... I've gone up a lb! Just after two evenings of naughtyness. And no exercise since Saturday. I have an exam on Thursday, and a party that night, but after that I'll get back down to it. I promise! :P

I'll now (pretend to) be happy if I can just maintain this week. Even though I really wanted to see "8 stone 10" this week. The idea of 8 stone 7 makes me so happy. I remember being that and although I wanted to lose weight, I didn't feel so chubby either! Come on 8 stone 7!
  • Totally discouraged here, my home scale says 121, but I hopped on the scale at my moms and it said 125. ACK! Oh well, no matter what my weight actually is, I still lost almost 10 lbs from when I started...

Finding it really hard to get under 120...went up a pound from last week, but TOM is lurking...

I'm afraid its really going to have to come down to eating 100% clean and no cheating, and I'm not sure if I can live up to that! :P
  • I'm at 121, and being in the 110s is actually near enough for me to contemplate! Just a couple of weeks, let's hope.
  • I'd love to be where any of you are at! Siiiggh...

I'll get there eventually :-p
  • Fatpantsskinnyjeans, w0rd! ive been doing awful because my self esteem is shot
  • Just left the 130's thread!

Hi, I'm new here. I hope I can stick around for a while or get lower!
  • Quote: Just left the 130's thread!

Hi, I'm new here. I hope I can stick around for a while or get lower!
    Congrats! I haven't left the 130s yet so I don't belong here. Just about 2.2 lb before I get to 129. I'll come back when I hit the 120s
  • Hi everyone! This morning I weighed myself and I was 125.2, this evening was my weekly cheat meal and my roommate made soul food and I had two servings so I'm sure that tomorrow mornings weigh in won't make me delighted, but in all honesty I'm not worried, I eat great all week and I deserve a little reward. I turn 30 (dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!) on the 17th of Sept, ideally I would like to be 115 by then, but I know that weight loss is slow at this point so losing 10 lbs in the next 27 days is not realistic, so I'll be happy with a goal of 119 by then.
  • Saw 119.8 for the first time this morning! After being stuck in the 120's for 3 months.. now time to see 110
  • Quote: Saw 119.8 for the first time this morning! After being stuck in the 120's for 3 months.. now time to see 110

Congratulations! I bet that put a spring in your step today!
  • Hi Everyone,

Wow, I've been on 3FC for 5 weeks, but just discovered the featherweights thread this morning. . .how awesome! I'm on the Ideal Protein diet, and have about 20 lbs to lose, but it's hard to ask for support from people that have significantly more to lose.

Sometimes I feel that they don't understand that this is just as difficult for someone who has less to lose. I'm officially at 120lbs and can't wait until I'm at 119! I'm so excited to move out of the 120's!!!
  • Hi Jennylauren19! Welcome! Glad you found us!

0059500 - WOW! Congrats! That's excellent!

I got to 120.4lbs Saturday morning and wore a very pretty dress to a friend's wedding, I felt very confident at my lowest adult weight ever! I ate and drank a LOT yesterday and during the wedding so I am retaining QUITE a bit, I'm at 125lbs today! Sheesh, it's amazing how fast it can go up like that.

It'll come off SO fast -- maybe I can even squeak into 119's by the end of the week! Boyfriend's birthday is Saturday, so I'm in for another weekend of heavy dining. August is HARD for me! No celebrations in September though, so maybe I can manage goal by October 1st. I hope so, because losing weight in October is going to be next to impossible! October 15 is my birthday, the state fair is the 2nd week, my favorite holiday is Halloween....

KEEP IT UP, EVERYONE! You've got this!