Rollin' Out Of The 120s!

You're on Page 18 of 35
Go to
  • 123 - moving down veeerrry slowly!
  • Down to 125 this morning! But then we went out for brunch, and I'll be having some wine after supper, so I expect to be temporarily back up a couple of lbs tomorrow.
  • After the brunch (but no evening wine and no supper, still too full) I was up to 126 yesterday. I also started the 30 day Shred on Sunday night. I think I'm retaining water because my legs are really sore and I'm still up at 126 despite perfect eating Monday and not really going over maintenance calories on Sunday. Oh yeah, also approaching ovulation, which I've noticed is a time I tend to hold water weight anyway. Here's to hoping for a whoosh in the next week or so.
  • Wow, I actually got back down to 125 this morning, which I did not expect for several more days. It makes me hopeful for next week.
  • Great job Onlyme! Love it when the scale cooperates.

New low for me today. 121.0.
  • 128.5 today
  • 120.4...light at the end of the tunnel!
  • Yay dogdays and lulubelle! I'm still holding steady at 125, but I seem to be peeing more than I'm drinking today, so I think there's light at the end of this plateau tunnel.
  • KaylaBaylaShayla I hear you on the scale front. I have a carpeted apartment and I can't get an accurate read from the scales. I have and digital and spring scale. The digital say's 119 but the spring says 123(lord know I can't see the tiny line on that stupid scale.) I'm guessing I'm somewhere between those numbers.
  • Decade done...119.5 this morning!
  • Yay dogdays! Congrats on getting out of here.

I am still at 125. I have been for 2 long weeks now. It's getting really frustrating.
  • I'm almost afraid to jinx myself by saying that I've been at 124 for the past 2 mornings.
  • 126 today
  • Stuck solidly at 123 - scale will not BUDGE
  • After about a week's worth of slacking (stable weight for three days, jumped *up* a pound for the next four, gah!), I'm 122.6 as of this morning. I'm very pleased.