Tired of being big

• Tired of wearing flats.. Tired of sleeves.. Tired of covering up.. Tired of being sad.. looking for friends and encouragement.. will give it back 10 fold.
  • This site is definitely the place to find encouragement! Congrats on your loss so far! I definitely feel the same way! I would love to wear a pair of hot heels and not feel like my ankles are about to collapse! haha! Hope you find the support here to continue your journey :]
  • Welcome! I am new as well, and couldn't agree more! It's summer time and I feel like I want to go into hiding=[ Best of luck girl!
  • Thanks guys!! You are so nice. I've been in forums before where people are rude or don't even speak to me! Looks like I might be sticking around here.
  • Same here! I've been to other sites and they seem so stuck up since they all have been there for awhile but people here are really nice!
  • Welcome to 3FC =)

You aren't alone. Everyone here is working towards similar goals, so we understand and no matter the methods we choose... we want to see EVERYONE succeed.

You can do this =) Stick with it and you can accomplish it.

Hope to see you around the boards!