" I will stay on plan today because...."

You're on Page 14 of 14
Go to
  • I will stay on play today because I have lost almost 12lbs and I WANT MORE!!!
  • Because I fit into two pair of size 24 jeans tonight!!! And 1X shirts!!! Yayayayayayay!!! This time last year, I barely fit into size 28 jeans. They were snug that time. So I plan to be in a 20 by Christmas!
  • 'Cause I got to 299, and I'd rather not have to revise that upwards. Also, because I went to Lou Malnati's tonight and still stayed under 1200 for the day; it'd be a shame if all that wasted pizza were in vain.
  • I will stay on plan today, because... I feel really frickin' good. REALLY FRICKIN' GOOD! And the reason is that I'm moving more, I'm eating healthier and it's just added up to great things
  • WoW Lovely ... You are So ClOsE to your goal!!!! Go You!!!

I will stay on plan today because I have LoSt 3 MoRe PoUnDs!!!! Not my official weigh in day so not changing my ticker yet ... hopefully by Friday it will be more, but if not I am still happy!!!!
  • 'Cause I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror while working out and, instead of going "ugh" went, "huh! I look a lot better!"
  • Im stayin on plan cuz in 21 days I have lost 18 lbs!
  • I will stay on plan today because I AM WORTH IT!