Red Team Summer Meltdown Chat Thread Week 1 (5/30-6/5)

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Nevermind, CourtneyDaisey. I just right clicked and saved it from your siggie.
  • Wow, Everyone I'm really sorry. I totally dropped the ball on the chat this week.
    I started a new job on Tuesday after being laid of for a month and I haven't been on fit day due to that.
    I still want to be a part of this thread if I can. I know posting is one of the requirements.
  • CourtneyDaisy- Love the new sig! Way to go chica! Also, just saw your new blogpost. Congrats on your loss this week!!
  • GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Today's the weigh in! Time to face that scale and see your results!

My results? Oh, they were great! I lost 3.8 pounds this week! I am so proud of myself for getting back in gear and making it happen! I can't wait to see what comes of next week!

I am amazed at some of the numbers that have been posted in the Weigh In thread so far! AWESOME JOB RED TEAM!!!! We're definitely going to take this week!!!!! GO RED!!!!
  • I like the Red Team Sig!
    My signature is getting pretty busy with all the group activities covered on here. I love that everyone in these threads are so active. It helps keep me motivated and paying attention

There are some amazingly impressive weigh-ins for this first week! I'm so impressed, everyone should be very proud of themselves!
  • Hi Red Team!!

So my weigh in, since we gave our start weights was -4.5lbs, but I only actually lost 1lb last week...blah. I had several off plan days...no good reason for it. But at least there was still some loss! I promise to do better this week!
  • Good job on amazing weight loss everyone

I lost 4.4 pounds most of which was this week. I was really hoping to be in the 160's now but I am still really proud of my loss.
  • Thanks for the siggy, Courtney Daisy!! I'll go add it when I'm done with my reply! Way to go for those who have posted their weight so far! Part of me wishes I kept my 153.x (hehe) from the first day of "sign ups", but I changed it shortly before the deadline. Oh well We are totally going to rock this challenge!

Quote: Kendrab1223 .. I don't have a plan either .... but I try and exercise and have portion control .... I still have far too many treat foods .... but just very small portions ...

Good luck all ....
    The portion control is such a big thing!! When I first started, my goal with every meal was to make sure my plate looked like it had a lot of food on it for not a lot of calories. Portions are so darn small and I needed to visibly see a lot of food on my plate. Somehow now I don't need the visual anymore and I'm still satisfied most of the time. I really could do better with the actual foods I eat, though. Oh well!

I'm really hoping I have an awesome week next week. My plan is to stay on track 100%. These last few weeks I've had at least one mega OOOOOPS day. Earlier this week I was even down to 142.2 but for some reason I just got in an "I don't care" mood and binged. I am pretty proud of myself, though. On Friday night hubby and son were begging for pizza. I finally caved and we went and got some and I did horrible. I made it a point to say "Screw it. Not caring about what I eat until Monday morning. I need a freakin break". Well after my splurge on pizza and other junk that night, I woke up Saturday morning with the worst headache ever (which happened the morning after my last binge, too) and didn't want to finish my weekend binge!!!!! I honestly don't even want junk right now knowing the "hangover" I get from it! WOOHOO!

Sorry about the long post
  • This afternoon I'll be getting in some exercise in the pool! A real one, not just Brenna's wading pool! I'm getting together with a friend from my childhood and going swimming! This is going to be so fun to hang out with her and get in some exercise at the same time!
  • Only about 1 hr and 20 minutes to get your weigh ins posted.

GO RED TEAM!!
  • Excited to see the results, let's go Red Team!!!

Tomorrow I start summer classes. Not to happy that I gotta be at school for class at 8am every day but next May I will graduate with my bachelors in psychology.

The positive way at looking at going to school is I will have to be on a schedule which makes it easier to stay on track with eating right and exercising.

I did good all this weekend...made healthy choices overall. I was trying to find something to wear to school tomorrow and all my clothes are still fitting tight...makes me feel like crap I gained so much my clothes aren't fitting well. But it definitely keeps me motivated too, I don't want it to be a fight to find something to wear each day, yanno?

Anyhow, hope everyone has had a good weekend! Let's do our absolute best this coming week! We can do it!