Mini Goals For June

• Well today is 5-25-11 and i am nearly at my goal for may. i fell off the wagon a few times with the amount of gym trips per week and how im supposed to be eating. but i have still met my goals in many ways. I have five days left and i have 1 lb to go! cant beleive it! almost 10lbs! lost!

So weird this is my second month of goals. I didnt think I would get through the first. But here we go:

1.) lose ten lbs! (totaling 20lbs. lost!)
    2.) Go to the gym 6 days a week. (rain or shine/ with leila or w/o)
    3.) Do at least 3 days a week weight training.
    4.) Do at least 3 days of core training.
    5.) Stick to my new eating habbit!
    6.) Stay happy.

Wish me luck!!!

• Wow, that is awesome! You are doing great!
  • Thank you! You are to!
  • Aww, thanks!!!
  • Yay its june 1st. Once again talking to myself. I have been at 244.2 for four days straight now. i dont want to change my ticker cuz it feels like a major loss even though its really not. I am going to keep tuckering on this week and if my weight doesnt change by friday than its time to change it up. i didnt know that a plateu could come so quickly. i really hope its not a plateu though. but i wont let this bring me down. ill keep goin. : )
  • Wish me luck!!!

well day 9 into june and i am coming out of a deep depressing little pit.
    in the last 9 days i have learned alot about a womans body and mine in paticular. I was stagnant on my weight loss since the 2nd or 3rd. but i am still getting through.
    i have finally gotten back down to my May lowest weight 233.4 i am now at 233.6 pretty close. i was 244.4 for a ful week. argh. wich also caused my strength to go down and many times i felt like giving up and i cheated a few times as well. but i refuse to give up.
    i havent gone to the gym 9 times this month more like 5 but its ok today i turn over a new leaf.
    also i thank the women of 3FC who were supportive to me when i was so close to giving up! i love this place!
    still trying to stick to my new eating lifestyle and being happy. : )
    today is a good day. cant wait for swimming at the gym after work.
  • its been a long month so far at 2lbs of weight loss at 241!

if it werent for my 9 days of stagnant

and then last week my brother and his family came to visit for a week and i totally went to a blunder and gained 3 lbs.

but as of today i am at 241 and back on track.

friday after my brother being here for a week and doing lots of tourist things and over eating i weighed in on 6-17 at 244.4!!!
    AAAHHH!!!!

Friday morning after weighing in, i got strictly back on track and as of this morning i weighed in at 241.4. wooh! back on it and not giving up! even when i slip up!

and as always once again thank you for the support ladies!
  • as of today not much of a differnec but a difference. 240.6
    woo woo! scale number keeps getting smaller!
  • You're losing girl, so that's a good difference! Congrats!
    Keep up the good work and stay motivated!
  • on the upside of life
    woo hoo! today I am at 238! I dont think ill be making my goal for 235 but OMG what a great feeling i haved lost 17lbs!!!

may 255-245
    june245-238 so far!!! woo hoo!
  • I didnt make it to my goal i actually went back up to 240.
    i am begginning to see that the week after my period i struggle alot.
    time to watch it closely. thank you for everyone support!
  • but at least i lost five pounds.