Today I feel good about _________!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • I had two feel good moments today.

I found myself marveling this morning at how nice it is to not dread getting dressed in the morning, for my pants not to hurt, to just be COMFORTABLE.

I felt strong today, for the past week or two really, but the thought keeps occurring to me. I just feel totally different strength wise, not like a muscle woman, but like my bones are being supported by muscles, like every movement feels graceful and easy. Weird.
  • i feel good about resisting drinking that chocolate milk in the fridge
  • I feel good about....
    Going to the doctors office and the nurse saying WOW you've lost a ton of weight you look great!
    I feel good about getting 3 A's and a B in college last semester.
    I feel GREAT about getting to talk to my husband (who is in Afghanistan) for the first time in over a week!
  • Today I feel good about ____________!

-- how far I've come in 4 months.
    -- visiting 3fc's and re-joining.
  • Today I feel good about going to the gym and creating my own custom workout plan and actually doing it!
  • I feel good about my switch to water. I used to think I was addicted to turkey hill iced tea, but now I barely miss it.
    I feel good because I thought I wouldn't get a walk today because of the rain, but I squeezed in a short one between downpours and my ds and I took a tour of our house, up the back stairs and down the front stairs three times. I got a small exercise and he thought it was hilarious.
  • Tmi!
    Warning: TMI Alert!!!

Today I feel good about...

The fact I have been "regular" every day for the past 30 days

I never used to be able to have BMs consistently like some people (like my husband). But now it is like clockwork. And yes, I always make sure to weigh myself AFTER
  • Today I feel good about:
    1. Noticing that my thighs don't touch as much as they used to
    2. Still excercising when I felt grosse and not up too it.
    3. Georgia Weather is on it's way to warming back up!
  • trying out some new Hungry Girl recipes, I was getting tired of eating the same stuff every day....eating a breakfast burrito this morning and it is yummy! nom...nom....nom
  • Today I feel good about -

*I walked last night AFTER my weight lifting routine
    *I walked this morning, even tho I didn't feel like doing it
    *The skort I'm wearing today is LOOSE in the waist and by the end of the summer I hope to donate it to Goodwill
  • Wow, so inspiring!
    Today I feel good about the fact that a month ago starting zumba I just could not jump- I'd bend my knees and be dying out of breath. I figured I'd give it a go yesterday just to see and I did the whole song jumping like they do when they switch legs!

This video I added a month ago, tried it once stopped in the middle, knew I couldn't handle it. Was so bummed! It came up on my shuffle yesterday and I did it! I love this girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdtf...268CB&index=62

Yay us feeling good and doing great!
  • I feel great about keeping on track over the weekend during a 2 day family reunion in my sisters house.
    I felt a little deprived at the time but feel great now!
  • I feel good about only missing two workout days so far this month. It's week three and I've only missed two! Amazing! Patting myself on the back.

I also feel good about working hard at decreasing my portion sizes when I go to eat. It's really making a difference for me in regards to fat loss.
  • Today I feel good about my attitude. I'm cheery. I feel like I can be a little stronger emotionally every day. And I don't let people get me down. I just brush it off. It's a MAJOR deal for me. So yeah, today I'm happy for feeling good.
  • Today I feel good about...
    Getting back on track and the Idea that I will lose this weight!
    And
    The thought of reaching all of the goals I have set for myself

You ladies all have fantastic things to feel good about! Keep up the good work
    !!!