Eight week progress pic

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yesterday I mentioned to my trainer that I don't always see the changes everyone else sees...he sent me this! (two of the arrows are mislabeled, but you get the idea!) Not bad for 8 weeks!!!! In the 8 weeks I have been working with him, I have lost 28lbs and 16.25"!

• It is amazing what pics show. When you see yourself every day you just don't see the changes. But congrats!! Keep it up
  • Good work! Seeing the changes is so encouraging.
  • Awesome job!! You look great! Your arms/wrist/hand looks smaller too.
  • Nice!!!!
    Great Progress!!!
  • Nice job!
  • You look great! That is definately encouraging to me and I'm sure a lot of us!
  • Thanks everyone! I couldn't stop smiling yesterday after he sent me this. Obviously, my clothes are getting smaller, but I just don't always see what everyone else sees......this is hard to ignore. I saved the pic on my cell phone, so I always have it with me whenever I start to doubt my efforts.
  • Pictures are the BEST!!!! Great job!!
  • That is fantastic! I am curious how often he takes these pictures, I have a goal of becoming a trainer and this is is a great idea for the client.
  • Def a big difference, way to go!!!
  • Wow! There are some definite differences there! Amazing what you can do in just 8-weeks! GREAT JOB!!
  • Man, what a difference!! In addition to all the areas mentioned, I see it in your arm muscle definition, your chin and neck with the tendons starting to show.

BTW is that the shiner I see on the left eye?
  • You look great! I see a huge difference.
  • Nikki--I actually have my hubby take them and I email them to my trainer every 4 weeks (I am "online training", I was incredibly skeptical about at first, but it's working!!!). He requires them at start up and then every four weeks. I agree, it is an excellent idea. I was NOT thrilled with taking the start up pics, let me tell you. But, I have thanked him many times over for making me take them. As he tells me all the time....the pics don't lie.

DixC Chix--Yep...that's the infamous black eye...today it looks terrible...quite an array of colors!