Embarrassing pics – but need to share!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I saw you pics and thought "the beginning pics looked ok, then I saw the pics you took last, what a differance" I hope to look that good some day.
  • Shan, you look great! You are so inspiring, and I love your posts and I am so happy for your progress!
  • As everyone before me has said you are looking absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing. You're definitely an inspiration to us all!!!
  • Goodness. I just got around to reading all of your responses and my eyes started to tear up. I am just overwhelmed and speechless and those who know me in real life know that I’m quite chatty! To be called “an inspiration” is not a concept I completely grasp but thank you if you think so. Because the way I see it everyone here is MY inspiration. It doesn’t matter if you are someone who is a fast loser, a slow loser or maintainer --- you all bring something to the table and I learn and grow from each and every one of you. And for that, I thank YOU!
  • look at your tummy! it's so little! Congrats on the success!! ((:
  • Fabtastic!!!!! Well done, huge difference! But before pics arent so bad so dont be embarresssed , just PROUD!
  • With these pictures I am now certain those dudes with ice cream cones were NOT laughing at you.

Nice work!

• You look flippin' awesome, Shan. You really are an inspiration!
  • Shan, you're gorgeous! Those guys were definitely flirting!
  • Woow! That is such an AMAZING change! You have inspired me so much, i am 179 right now and would love to look like that after losing 40 some pounds!
  • I see abs! You should be so proud of yourself. You are an inspiration to so many of us here on this board. Good work lady!