Luscious by labor day

You're on Page 4 of 20
Go to
  • Thanks Driven!
    I was so excited this morning when I got on the scale and it said 199.7. Just to see the 2 gone for the first time was awesome. I've been rounding straight through my dieting though so I won't count it until next week. I'll just be excited for myself now
  • WTG K3LL3Y!!!! that is AWESOME!!!! so proud of you, i am also down for 2 lbs this week but exhausted from the jm30ds I just did HOOOOWEEEE
  • wOOt! sat april 30 275.5 Sun May 1 274.8 . I know it really isn't something to get excited about sinceit's just water weight right now. but hey I feel like getting excited LOL. good luck to all this week!
  • i don't think your knees and ankles care if it's water weight or fat weight. a pound is a pound is a pound to your joints!
  • WTG EVERYONE!!!! cant wait to see the rest of us report in!
  • 275.6 for today...

and smsdreamer, could i make a request that you fix the link in the first post, pretty please? easier than hunting for it.
  • Couldn't weigh in yesterday because my work schedule was craaazy and I wanted to stick to my normal time in the morning, so I weighed in today and I'm down about a pound! Hopefully more next week!!
  • Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!

Congrats to everyone who had a successful weekend and to those who had losses.

My weekend was good. I stayed OP for the first time in a long time. I'm hoping that I will have a loss this week. I can't wait to see where I will be at Labor Day

Have a great day everyone.
  • Hallo everyone! I would love to join the challenge!! I need something to keep me on track because I am currently in the UK and will be in the US from June to mid-August and then back to the UK. Must. Stay. Focused. At the very minimum I would like to maintain my current weight loss.

Thanks for setting this up!! Good luck everyone!!
  • WELCOME TRAIN!

K0nfy, the link in the first post is the correct one (now), you have to copy and paste it though. IDK y its not clickable.
  • ok fixed you should be able to click it now...I realized html was off, had to switch to bbcode
  • haha. thank you for indulging my laziness :P
  • lolol its k.
  • sorry for the late weigh in.. Did not lose any.. oh well.. gotta keep trying though.. Hopefully I'll lose a bit weight before the next weigh in..planning on adding some jogging on my 30 day shred..

thanks for fixing the link
  • I'll like to join this challenge. I want to get to my goal weight of 145lbs by September. It will be a perfect birthday gift for me in September.
    Start weight as @ 05/03: 170lbs
    Goal weight by 09/05: 145lbs