Luscious by labor day

You're on Page 20 of 20
Go to
  • K0nfyo- great job!!!!!!!!

I'm down 0.8 this week... I'm losing at a snail's pace now and it's frustrating. I'm going to just keep on working hard though. I have 5.2 pounds left to my goal for Labor Day and I really want to make it happen!!
  • Getting very close to the finish line here! Who is still around??

I lost 0.2 as of Wednesday but was on vacation and I probably gained a little bit. Will do my WI this week though.
  • Hey PacSun, I'm still lurking and keeping track with everyone on here. I've been focused on the Biggest Looser challenge lately. I'm glad we have those side challenges over on Sarge's boot camp or I'd have nothing to push me through this fall.
  • Same here!!! I'm just back from vacation and it's so good to have my "normal" healthy breakfast.
  • Im still here ! just working on tons and tons of stuff.
  • I'm here, I'm here!

I'm down to 175.4 this morning - so close to the 40 lb mark! We have two weeks left to this challenge, so I'm fairly sure I'll hit my goal (original= 30 lbs, adjusted= 40 lbs), but I take nothing for granted.

It's been a bit of a challenge checking in recently with various summer activities. As much as I hate to see the summer end, I am looking forward to getting back to a regular routine. I always feel like I have a clean slate in September - probably all those years of starting a new school year then. Anyway, I'm looking forward to regrouping and firing things up a bit once everyone goes back to school, work, etc.

Two more weeks to work it ladies - let's give it a strong final push!
  • 201.8 this weekend. I WILL hit onederland this week, it's my top priority!
  • Oh so close. One more week, one more pound and GOOOAAL
  • WTG Josey!

So good to see some of us still here. One more week to this challenge - let's torque it up!!
  • Go Josey go!!!!!

I didn't make my mini goal this week. But I hope to get things going in the right direction and still meet my goal or at least come close to it!
  • Phew, I reached goal. Barely, but I did!
  • WTG Josey! It doesn't matter how close it was . . . you got there!!!

So glad that a few of us stuck it out till the end. (And I don't think it's a coincidence that those of us remaining find so much encouragement in the platoon!)

Congrats!
  • I guess the only way to make it to the end is being part of the platoon.

Best of the best
  • I ended 2.8 lbs away from goal :\ darn. HAHA yea it does seem like those of us here to the end are all part of the platoon doesnt it?