Seeking motivation...

• Hello all.

This is my first time finding a weight-loss forum, and I always wanted to join one!

It has been a yo-yo past couple of years for me with my weight. I never had this problem growing up (I was always involved in sports and had a really good metabolism), but recently the weight's been creeping up on me...

I read having a person with similar goals motivates you into achieving your goals. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone who have similar problems as I do...so here I am!

For me..it's really hard to stray away from the sugar. Everyone has their own addiction (whether it's caffeine or alcohol even...) for me...it's sugar. I find if I do not have any sugar over a certain period of time, I get really emotionally unstable. Then...when I do have sugar...my mood swings are so intense I don't know what to feel half the time.

I tried Herbal Magic in helping me prevent these sugar mood swings, weight loss, and energy problems, but it has proven to be too expensive.

I am currently around 135 lbs, and I want to get to my "happy weight" at around 115-120 lbs. I would love to be able to wear tshirts and shorts in public and not have to worry about the dimples and muffins appearing for everyone to see. I am 5'4" (technically 5' 3 3/4" or something...I like to round up :P) and am 27 years old.

Is there anyone out there who have the same problems and/or same goals in mind. (and to overcome that dreaded plateau).

Thank you all for your time and I really hope to get back into shape I used to be in!