Getting out of the 170s

You're on Page 15 of 32
Go to
  • Me! Just saw another similar thread so it must be a popular place to be stuck =) I've been here for months, currently 172, happy to no longer be "obese" though! I am not able to exercise at this time so its all diet for me. I need to get back on the veggie juice bandwagon asap.
  • Thanks, Claudia!
    But... I'm back to 171 today. Oy. Come on, body!
  • Hello Everyone

I weighed in at 173.0 today so I'm happy. But it's Friday and I usually mess up on the weekends so we shall see if I can work this out.

Have a Positively On Point weekend Everyone
  • Weigh in today 171.8 I am very excited.

Hope you all are OK during the storm, stay safe.
  • Uuuuugh.
    I'm still in the 170/171 bounce... and I just had an unpleasant conversation with my brother's girlfriend. She basically said that "even she can't manage to be 125 lb". What the **** is that supposed to mean? If she can't then obviously I won't? It annoyed me beyong belief and just made me want to cry. I just want to prove her wrong... I mean, she eats poorly and doesn't follow a plan, she doesn't exercise at all... Uuuuuuugh.
  • thaisccs stay strong you can prove her wrong and will prove her wrong. You can do it, stay hopeful and don't her get under your skin
  • Thanks, honey. Being stuck is hard and that certainly didn't help.
    But I'm already feeling better, back to tracking and solidly at 170 lbs, which is a victory in itself!

Have a lovely week, everyone!
  • Double posting cause weight is on my mind and I can't really share with anyone around me so... yeah

Anyway, got home from the gym today and got on the scale: 169.8lb!
    I don't even believe it so for now I still consider myself in the 170s but Yay!
  • Ooooh, I hope you wake up tomorrow solidly in the 160's! And I hope you're proving your SIL wrong before too long.

I have felt a bit trapped in the 170's. Part of the problem, I think, is that I added exercise. I got down to a bit below 180 with no exercise at all, but then stalled out when I added it. Sigh... I also have had a couple of off plan days, last week I was sick and I can never stay OP through a cold. So, here I am... been in the 170's for exactly a month and am still 174.0. This has been my slowest month of weight loss so far. But I guess that makes sense, right? I have expected it to slow down a bit as I get closer to my goal. Though it woulda been nice if that were after another 20 pounds.

I thought maybe joining you guys would help me keep my eye on the goal of getting down to the 160's. That sounds so nice to me now!
  • Ooo Hopefully I can jump in here! Iv been bouncing between 172-171 for the past 2 weeks!!!! Driving me crazy.
    It's my TOM. So hopefully once it ends I will see a 6!!!

But.. My cravings got the best of me today! Pizza will be the death of me. Gym in the morning for a few hours! Gotta get outta the 70s!
  • I can't believe I woke up a pound down today! 173.0. It still feels a long way from a 6, but I'm excited anyway.
  • rubidoux: I'm not solidly in the 160s yet (169.5lb this morning, but after a few days of 170) but I'm doing my best to be able to say "look! I did it!"

Soooo... 169.5lb today, yay! I hope this sticks but it really hasn't lately, so I'm keeping up the hard work!
    ETA: came back from the gym and 169lb flat! <3
  • OK, lovelies. I hope everyone stays strong! I'm moving on down to the 160s and I expect to see you all there! <3
  • thaisccs congratulations ... I had a great weekend but made horrible choices so I am back in the 180's

181.8 yesterday
    180.8 today

hoping to be 171 by next Thursday
  • Have been avoiding the scale for awhile, since frustration with it not moving led to a binge, but I hopped on by whim this morning... 175.2, booya! Halfway there!