After working out I feel...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so before and during my workout I HATE it. But after I feel so good, and glad I did it. I want to start posting how I feel so I can come back and read how great I will feel if I just get my butt off the couch!! Please share how you feel too.

So, I just got done 30 day shredding and running 30 minutes. I feel:
    Stronger, euphoric, good-sweaty, thinner, relaxed, happier.

What about you?
  • Just had an hour and a half swim workout.

I feel AWESOME.
  • Quote:
    Okay, so before and during my workout I HATE it. But after I feel so good, and glad I did it.
    I can SO relate to this sentiment! I try to go to the gym about 5 days a week but work has been so crazy I've been a little slacker and only making it 3-4 but every time I go I am dreading it. Once I'm there and changed I'm ok...and after I am done I feel fantastic and am SO glad I went...but OMGoodness that little voice beforehand can be SO convincing some days...I was so glad to see I wasn't the only one!
  • Wierd...but I used to dread it, then after my workout feel great, but now I don't HATE/DREAD it before hand anymore! I actually look forward to my runs...and if I go more the 2 days without running, I get aggitated, uptight, anxious and just plain miserable!

After working out, though..is still the BEST feeling...

...I feel accomplished;
    ...I feel happy;
    ...I feel strong;
    ...I feel skinny (haha);
    ...I feel relaxed;
    ...I feel replenished.

• After my exercise and weights I feel ~
    • energised
    • satisfied
    • really strong
    • ready for more!
  • - amazing
    - sweaty
    - toned, tighter, stronger
    - unbeatable
    - beautiful
    - proud
    - energized
  • i just power walked 3miles and did 35 minutes cardio!
    i feel sweaty,energized,beautiful,accomplished and proud!
  • I feel frustrated. I was practicing my yoga handstand and forearm balance for about an hour. Still having trouble with my balance when I try to move away from the wall.

Usually I feel good. And glad I'm done.
  • 40min UB weights.

Accomplished!
  • i always feel hungry after a run!! i dont know why. i also hate to work out (especially running) and its always a drag to get me started. but by the end when i see how many calories i have burned, i get all happy and excited and the sweat dripping down my face doesnt seem so bad after all!!

it also puts my eating into perspective..because as i feel how much work i have to do to run off 100 calories, i think.. WOW... that was a lot of work and i can eat that in like 2 seconds..
  • .. sweaty, hungry and thirty covers it!

But, yeah - satisfied and proud does too!
  • Hubby and I took a 2 mile hike though the wooded trails, not bad for a couple of trail newbies.

I'm rather proud that we went that far!
  • Sexy, toned, exhausted, euphoric, and happy!
  • Fantastic, and so glad I did it. But I don't hate doing it... I do things that I enjoy; especially super hard water workouts, walking in the rain, etc. Now sometimes I do have to force myself to go do it, but once I get into it, I make it fun
  • I usually enjoy my workouts (except yoga, which I do for my back and for flexibility once a week) but even when I don't I know I'll regret not doing it and will feel accomplished if I get it done so I do it anyway. My rule is I have to start it and do 15 or 20 minutes. If I'm still hating it then, I give myself permission to quit, but that has only happened one time. Usually once I'm doing it, I'm determined to finish.

I love that my shoulders and arms are getting more toned. I suppose the rest of me is, also, but is still covered up by fat so I can't really see the changes yet.