The Wendy Plan

• Hi Everyone!

Just curious if someone can explain how to do this? I know it involves having high and low days but I have no clue how to do it.
  • i googled this quickly. So i dont know how old it is, but maybe http://www.stormpc.com/ww/wendie_plan.htm ?

or

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ndie-plan.html from this forum
  • Thankyou! I'm switching back to Points+ tomorrow so I'm not sure how to figure out my high and low days. I know The Wendy Plan takes DP and spreads out the weeklies.
  • just zig zag. I think you could make the numbers up yourself (just my opinion).
  • I think you're right! I really hope this works because my scale isn't budging. I even tried overeating yesterday and today, I didn't gain and didn't lose.. Sheesh, I'm so close to goal, this sucks!
  • You do look fabulous. But what is your goal weight set on.. like a BMI calculator, or just a number you personally want
  • Kim- Spooky posted the following in this thread.

Spooky typed the post below:

"The one I've been doing this week is this:
    Day 1: DPT + 5-7
    Day 2: DPT + 1
    Day 3: DPT + 15-20
    Day 4: DPT
    Day 5: DPT + 4-5
    Day 6: DPT + 2
    Day 7: DPT

I found this on the WW forums. You still have about 15 of your weekly points if you follow it this way just in case you need that buffer. I actually upped it a few days and have gone through all of my weeklies and into my APs."

I believe she's still doing PointsPlus so hope the above helps! Also remember, they say to do your super high day (SHD) 3 days before your weigh-in day but you could also move the SHD to your weigh-in day. GL! Hope it helps you reach your goal, hon!
  • Quote: You do look fabulous. But what is your goal weight set on.. like a BMI calculator, or just a number you personally want
    Thankyou!

My goal is to get to 150 which is where I should be at for my height. I have to maintain for 6 weeks, then I can start losing again but I can't get below 125 as set by Weight Watchers.
  • Quote: Kim- Spooky posted the following in this thread.

Spooky typed the post below:

"The one I've been doing this week is this:
    Day 1: DPT + 5-7
    Day 2: DPT + 1
    Day 3: DPT + 15-20
    Day 4: DPT
    Day 5: DPT + 4-5
    Day 6: DPT + 2
    Day 7: DPT

I found this on the WW forums. You still have about 15 of your weekly points if you follow it this way just in case you need that buffer. I actually upped it a few days and have gone through all of my weeklies and into my APs."

I believe she's still doing PointsPlus so hope the above helps! Also remember, they say to do your super high day (SHD) 3 days before your weigh-in day but you could also move the SHD to your weigh-in day. GL! Hope it helps you reach your goal, hon!

Thankyou!

I'm going to try this starting today and hopefully by next week I'll see some results. I weigh in this morning and I know I'm going to see a gain because my home scale says I'm up a couple pounds which mean I'll be even more at Weight Watchers.