Loss and Time on Program

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • 12 weeks and 36.2 lbs. Weigh in tom!! Size 16 down to a 12 somestimes 10!!
  • I'm in Maintenance, but it took me 17 weeks to lose 45 lbs and 30 inches. It was an average of 2.6 lbs a day.
  • I am in my 10th week OP and have lost 37 lbs. People seem to just be starting to notice my loss. I feel better than I had in a long time. Lots more energy.
  • On Week 7 and have lost 35 pounds and 35 inches total!!
  • 8.5lbs in 2 weeks.
  • 19.6 pounds in 4 weeks and 15 1/2 inches
  • 34.4 Lbs in 13 Weeks, but I had some bad off protocol weeks.
  • WOW! So encouraging...

12 weeks and 45 lbs down here.
  • I lost 52 pounds by the end of my 15th week. But since then....I have lost only 19 more and I have been on it a total 30 weeks. But that is with several planned off program vacations. I am thrilled and only 5 pounds from my original goal, but 18 from my ultimate goal. Good luck...love this diet.
  • Everyone's success is amazing! I haven't had my first weigh in yet (Friday) but I can't wait!!!

I wonder what causes the variance in weight loss? Individual body chemistry?
  • Quote: Everyone's success is amazing! I haven't had my first weigh in yet (Friday) but I can't wait!!!

I wonder what causes the variance in weight loss? Individual body chemistry?
    I think it has to do with how much you need to lose.
  • I have been doing this for almost 14 weeks and am down somewhere near 45 pounds - I went from a tight 14 to a comfortable 10 (except for my designer jeans which still are roughly a size 12) -- but as I tell all my friends who are doing this --it is like a construction project plan on it taking longer and costing more then you thought HOWEVER...the job will get done and we will be better off (all pun intended) for it.
  • 5 months and 99lbs. i weigh in tomorrow.
  • 11.4lbs in two weeks. I have another WI on Thursday.
  • Hey! Been on IP for 7 weeks and down 25 pounds. Before starting IP I was dieting and only lost 7 pounds in 2 months. IP most definitley WORKS!!!