Starting again challenge *oops*

• Hello everyone!

I'm back, not quite as fat as I was when I first started year a while ago, but squarely in the middle And today I'm resolving to start again and have just written up what I've had for lunch.

Tomorrow morning begins the weigh-in we'll see what the damage is then

About the challenge thing: I'm thinking of making this thread a place where I have to be accountable to myself and you guys for, say, my first month back. Because it's easy to come back for one day, but I'm hoping to be back for much longer, of course

Ok. Here's to a slimmer me
  • You can do it! Today's my 1st day back on plan as well. I've been on and off plan for the past 4 months... losing and gaining the same 15 lbs. Good luck today and let us know how the weigh-in goes for you.
  • Oh HEY KAE! Thanks for saying hi I remember us in contact back when
  • Welcome back Salsa Chip and Kae!
  • Quote: Oh HEY KAE! Thanks for saying hi I remember us in contact back when
    That's right... Ironic that we both came back on the same day.
  • Welcome everyone! I too am new as I need some accountability to keep going. We'll do it!
  • Quote: That's right... Ironic that we both came back on the same day.
    Awesome. This can be our mutual "We're back and kicking each others' butt"-thread

Quote: Welcome everyone! I too am new as I need some accountability to keep going. We'll do it!
    Welcome romaine! Hope you're off to a good start
  • Welcome back Salsa Chip and Kae.
  • Hey ubergirl, thanks for the welcome
  • How did your weekend go?
  • Welcome Back everyone!!
  • Quote: How did your weekend go?
    It was...all right. I was away (I'm away for most weekends these days, or at least the Sunday; I changed churches).

Quote: Welcome Back everyone!!
    Thanks Sandi

Well here's my exercise for the day: just went for a run! In fact last night I couldn't sleep, so once it hit about 5:30 here, dawn breaking, I thought, "Stuff this, I can sit here behind my computer and drink coffee, or I can get out and get some fresh air." So I did!

How are you doing, Kae?
  • Sorry for the slow reply... I didn't have time to get on 3fc in the past week. Doing ok here... I'm working on getting used to being back on track with the calorie counting and h20. I'm planning a nice bike ride tonight.

How was your week?