Make me accountable in April!!!

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Hmm so I can't figure out what my actual weight is today!

I weighed at home before I took a shower (naked and after I used the bathroom) and was 197.8 .... then about an hour and a half later at Weight Watchers I was 199.8.

I feel like I should just go in the middle and be 198.4 lol I wish!
  • hey girls! Glad to see some new faces on here! Its day two ladies.......i know its the weekend but we gotta stick to our guns! we can do this...........
  • I think I am a little backwards but I feel like it is sometime eaiser to stay on track during the weekends, I don't have the stress of work to deal with and I don't feel llike I am under such a time crunch so there is no excuse to work out.

So far still on track but it's only day 2.
  • Ok, so last night I ran my dog to complete yesterdays goals. today i ran in my tennis class, have stayed under my cal goal, and drank my water. I'm not counting my tennis class as exercise so today is one of my rest days
  • well girls, i know we said we wouldnt weigh again until next week but i accidently (lol) weighed myself this morning and im at 204!! I havent seen that number in awhile....im used to seeing 213 or something like that.....im so proud of myself for only eating when im hungry and cutting out junky food......yay
  • 162.4!! Loss of 2.2 lbs this past week, so 7.8lbs to go!! :-D
  • So far so good- definitely need to watch it on the water intake. Really need to get on and stary on that this week hope you all had a great weekend.
  • Yay on everyones progress tomorrows the start of a new week......lets do this ladies! Lol
  • GOod job ladies for the weekend... I did good most of the time... Ate ice cream Sunday afternoon... will be very good this week!!!
  • 200.8 This morning! 1lb away from being in Onederland And that means 1lb away from being able to use my new perfume from Express

I absolutely LOVE their new Love Express fragrance, it's absolutely amazing.
  • so far so goo today.
    Breakfast: 240/cal 7/fat
    Snack: 125/cal .5/fat
    Lunch: 373/cal 7/fat

I also have my afternoon snack and dinner planned. I also have an after dinner snack budgeted (for calories) if I need it. My goal is to not need it, but I don't want to blow my whole day if I get hungry.

My goal is stay under 1500 cal and 30 grams of fat. today is day 1, friday and weekend was detox from bad stuff. I am so excited about april.
  • im so proud of everyone yayyyy
  • Did P90X yesterday will do again today.. Hope I get great results!!!
    Good job everyone!!!
  • guys i seriously just drank 440 cals of chocolate milk! lol.........guess that was my treat today...........
  • stayed under 1500 cals mon and tuesday, so far so god for wed. I have been planning my food for the whole day ad has worked out great. lost 3 lbs so far.