Seems so DAUNTING...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I hear you on the daunting part, you need to stoke that fire in your heart my friend.

QuilterInVA : Truly magnificent achievement, not to belittle others and there own triumphs but i read some posts where people talk about losing 20 or 25 pounds as a huge journey and how they were so torn apart by it, i think the term gets used way to carelessly and diminishes its true nature and deep meaning, your accomplishment, i know was one of the most difficult things to master and took literally years of determination and was the culmination of your entire worth " soul searching / renewal / rebirth ". You are the epitome of inspiration.
  • I guess when I saw a significant drop when waiting a month, I felt so good about it, it really helped me to keep going... It wasn't easy but it WAS worth it!
  • Catmandu...ok that actually would kinda be cool! lol

Resolute you are so profound. I really like it!! I imagine you with a tweed blazer and professor glasses surrounded by bookshelves in a dim study...like an anthropology professor....sorry i am really visual LOL