Less Jiggly by July 4th

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • I am so in for this challenge. My aim is to be 155lb by July 4th. I have even changed my signature to have a 4th of July ticker. So far in April, I have been well behave, going to gym 4x a week, eating well, drinking 2lt of water per day. My weigh-in is end of April on the 30th, I am hoping for good results. My ultimate goal is to be a size 8, I dont even remember ever fitting into that size, I am currently a size 12/14. With hard work I am hoping to get there before November this year but my mini goal is 4th of July.
  • Just checking in!

SW: 151.2
    July 4th Weight: 135 (changed to make more attainable!)

3/20:151.2
    4/5: 149.6
    4/20: 147.0
  • wow, look at you go Tropic!! You'll be there in no time! You look so familiar.. what part of Missouri do you call home?
  • I use to live around the Fulton area...I checked out your profile picture and you kinda look familiar too...What about you?
  • By July 4th, id like to be 1/2 way to my goal weight, so 145!
  • I live in Rolla, a little less than 100 miles south of Fulton.
  • That explains that! I went to undergrad in Rolla!
  • Me too I should be 16 lbs down by July 4th I really think it will happen!
  • Is it too late to join? I know this thread was started last month. If not I would love to join! I am new to setting realistic goals, all my previous goals were so hard to reach and I always gave up. I would like to be to my third mini goal by July 4th, which is only 20lbs more to lose, so hopefully I can do that. I would also like to have a solid grasp on eating better and more whole foods- partly why my loss is going so slow as I am still learning, and would like to be on a set routine of working out at least 4 days a week.
  • Just checking in:
    SW 154.6
    4/4 154.8
    4/11 152.6
    4/18 153.6
    4/25 152.6

Slowly... but going in the right direction overall!
  • I want to join! =D

Our friends have a pool party on Independence Day, and I'd love to be a skinny mini by then. Especially since one of our friends (who I love dearly, but can't help envying) is absolutely gorgeous. I wanna rock a bikini with her this year!

I'm hoping to be at 145 by July 4th, but that's two pounds a week, so if I make it to 150, I'll be THRILLED. I'm more concerned with toning, I think.

Goal 1: start exercising and tone that belly!
    Goal 2: 150 (lighter than I've been since puberty!)
  • Weigh in: lost two pounds, and passed my first mini-goal of 165. I'm officially at 163.8.
  • Yay!! Congrats Pickles!
  • checking in:
    SW 154.6
    CW 151.8 (Tuesday weigh-in)

So close to getting into the 140's! It's killing me!!
  • Oh, wow, Aerogora! Congrats!