Turbo Fire-March Check In

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Im on weight watchers. Thought i'd try it. Getting a little bored with TJ and CE
  • Quote: Im on weight watchers. Thought i'd try it. Getting a little bored with TJ and CE
    Jinksie Post your thoughts after your first TF workout. Are you going to follow the rotation?
  • today- y turbokick 1 hour
  • yeah i have the paper work too (rosters) but can i start it midweek, or should i wait until monday and do it via calendar days?

edit: also have you lost muscle mass? Thats a strong concern for me
  • Hi Everyone! Quick check-in since I have a hair appointment

Check-In:
    TF HIIT 20
    PowerFit Plus Total Express
    500 Jump Ropes
  • Quote: yeah i have the paper work too (rosters) but can i start it midweek, or should i wait until monday and do it via calendar days?

edit: also have you lost muscle mass? Thats a strong concern for me
    I would start the rotation on the day the schedule calls for to make it easy to follow. In the mean time, you can try out the workouts to see how you like them.

I don't think I have lost muscle mass. I have lost a lot of weight, so I'm sure I have lost some muscle. I follow the rotation and there are toning/sculpting workouts in the rotation. If you normally lift more often than the rotation calls for you can always add in extra toning/sculpting workouts.
  • i did TF fire 30 & stretch (thursday)... wow, that was intense. Its the same as TJ but much faster.
    I lost my step alot - i felt like i was distracted by breathing, so i missed a que lol - so i changed a few things to suit me, like the twisting, i did 2x that instead of the move directly after it.
    BUT wow... feel like i could do more!

does anyone else do anything else during the day after they TF?
  • Jinksie- I do turbo fire or a ymca class but not both

today- y zumba- 1 hour
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    TF Fire 60
    Crunchless Xtreme Abs (standing section)
  • Fire ez 55
  • Turbokick y- 1 hour... enjoying my day a little sad that my Spring Break is almost over
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF!

Check-In:
    ~30 Minutes to Fitness Weights (actually longer than 30 minutes since I did a premix- Total Body + Active Rests)
    ~TF HIIT 30
  • Brrr, it's rainy and cold. Today- y cycling- 1 hour
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's 30 Minutes To Fitness Circuit Burn (Cardio/Boxing Premix)
  • Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Check-In:
    The Firm Cardio Sculpt Blaster w/#3 weights
    Tae Bo Ab Bootcamp (standing section)