how much more weight should i lose?

• i do mixed martial arts training six days a week
    i'm on a very clean, restricted, vegan low carb diet
    i took this photo today, i still want to lose between 20 and 30 pounds
    what do you think?
    i'm 28 years old & 5'4

yfrog.com/h61rdcj
  • are you asking seriously? i think if you lost 20 lbs you'd be a skeleton. Your what 120 lbs?
  • 20-30lbs? What is your current weight? You don't look like you need to lose that at all.
  • yes i'm serious
    i'm between 120 and 130, depending on diet and workout routine
    i want to weigh 94
  • Going by BMI, that would put you at underweight. 120-130 for your height still falls within a normal weight range.
  • honestly i think you already look extremely thin and that you could stand to put a little meat on you. XD
  • Why do you want to weigh 94 pounds?

You look very slim and like you're at a healthy weight right now. Unless the picture is extremely misleading, it would be hard to imagine that a 20 pound loss would make you look anything other than skeletal and sickly.
  • I think you look great right now. I definitely don't think you need to, or should lose any more weight.
  • Yeah.... I'm backing out of this one.

You look great at the weight you are at! -20 or -30 would make you a skeleton. You know it and anyone with common sense know it.

Sorry to sound like a meanie.
  • I would say 0 pounds is what you need to lose. You really may want to talk to someone about your weight issues, it sounds like it could turn in to something dangerous.
  • 5-10lbs at most. ftr, you look fantastic and i kind of am more prone to agreeing with everyone else when they say 0.
  • I think you need to seek help from a professional. No one should try to weigh 94 pounds at 5'4".
  • Quote: I think you need to seek help from a professional.
    I second this. A professional counselor will help you deal with whatever is causing you to see someone else in your mirror and crave reassurance to cope with it. There's a lot of hope and help for you if you're willing to look for it.

I wish you the best of luck.
  • Quote: I think you need to seek help from a professional.
    I third this. I really do hope you came here to seek advice and not just to fish for "you look awesome" compliments. But either way, I think you need to take a good hard look at what's going on. Starting from the inside out.
  • How much weight have you lost so far? I ask, because you clearly don't "need" to lose anymore weight and as other posters have mentioned you would be underweight at 94 lbs.

But I'm curious if you've only lost a few lbs or several. Regardless, wanting to lose more weight at this point really requires attention and/or professional assistance. However, if you've already lost a tremendous amount of weight and are suffering from saggy skin or something, and hoping losing more weight might "fix" that, then your issues are quite different than if you've lost a little bit of weight and looking to lose more.

Whatever the reason you want to lose more weight, you should really take a step back and look at that photo, do you really think you should lose more weight? And secondly why do you want to get down to an unhealthy weight/BMI? Being too thin has just as many health consequences as being overweight.

Good luck to you.