Easter Challenge

You're on Page 13 of 18
Go to
  • Just weighed in, my challenge results so far are pretty pathetic looking - at least I could post a loss this week!
  • Sw: 151.8
    Cw: 148.2
    Gw: 140
  • My weight hadn't budged ALL week. In fact, when I went to my weight loss center, I didn't show a loss at all (hence why my siggy hasn't changed). I was dreading weighing in a recording no change, but this morning, I was down 1.8 pounds! It finally fell off! :-)
  • Yes! 196.8 this morning!
  • YAY!!! im down 4.2 lbs! woot. Dont have time for personals atm. But congrats to everyone who lost. Dont sweat it to those who didnt.
  • Quote: My weight hadn't budged ALL week. In fact, when I went to my weight loss center, I didn't show a loss at all (hence why my siggy hasn't changed). I was dreading weighing in a recording no change, but this morning, I was down 1.8 pounds! It finally fell off! :-)
    Same here. It was 199 most the week. 200 yesterday...and finally this morning...a whoosh! Congrats to us both!
  • Just checkin in!

3/6- 200lbs
    3/13-196lbs
    3/20-
    3/27-
    4/3-
    4/10-
    4/17-
    4/24-GOAL 188LBS...HOPEFULLY!

8lbs to go!!
  • I forgot I joined this challenge. Just updated my row with yesterday's weight, got a long ways to go in the next few weeks.
  • I just changed my goal weight. I'm aiming for 199 now
  • Good luck, Princess!

196.4 this morning.
  • I'm changing my goal weight because I have been bad! Spring Break was not good to me. I'm changing it, so I don't get discouraged...

Old GW 136
    New GW 145
    CW 155
  • Quote: I was so nervous to weigh-in... 186.3 was the number, which was a 0.7 lb gain from last week, but I thought it was going to be much worse than that. I don't think I'm too discouraged and I had fun for my birthday. I just know that I need to change my habits when it comes to having fun and I haven't made it there yet.
    I totally feel you! I made very bad choices over my Spring Break...However, I had a very good time and I'm ready to get back to it!
  • I thought I was still totally off track, but I just weighed in at 184.7!!! I took a break from the scale for a few days and it totally helped

I also changed my goal to 179 (it was 172) due to having my slip ups. I will be so happy to just make it under 180 by the end of this challenge!
  • I wish I would have joined the website befor you ladies started. I like to have people to help keep me accountable! This is such a great place to get support!
  • Sw: 144
    Cw: 136.8
    Gw: 130

6.8 pounds until I'm at my Easter goal!