The best scale?

• I'm researching scales right now, and I'm feeling confused. I was really intrigued by the WW scale that measures body fat & water weight, but the reviews on Amazon weren't stellar. They said that it's a different number every time you step on, which is the reason I want a new one - I thought it was just my cheapy scale. I will weigh & get like 174.0, step off & re-weigh & I'm 175.2...wtf?! I'm thinking analog is the best way to go...what do you guys think??
  • I need a scale, too... right now I'm using my ex-roommates' scale (in their room), which is FANTASTIC, but I feel like a creep breaking into their room every morning. It also sucks to have to get undressed to weigh myself and then get dressed again in their bathroom, haha.

If you anyone has recommendations for a good scale under $40 -- by good I mean "accurate" -- definitely let me know.
  • i have a tanita scale, one of those that tells you body water percentage and everything, and stores the height/age data for up to 4 people so you can get an even more accurate percentage.

i love it! it was one of the best investments ive ever made.
  • I've been looking around & this scale has great reviews!
  • http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KXZ808

I have this one....basically it's the less fancy version of the one you put up. I love this scale. I always 100% trust it and its SO easy to use (no tapping or pressing buttons) you just step on.
  • SomethingNew - I'm seeing that EatSmart seems to have some really great scales. They all have the best reviews from what I've read. I told my hubs that I'm excited to buy a new one with birthday money...how sick is that!? lol
  • lol I was so excited when I got mine. I didn't trust my last one at all, so it didn't help keep me motivated.

Plus, the eatsmart one I got came with a free measuring tape (without me knowing it would)....it was a small, but nice touch seeing as I didn't have one before
  • I also have the one that Somethingnew has. I really like it a lot and mine also came with the free measuring tape. I had a crappy one from Target and it sucked. My weight is always consistent on the Eatsmart scale, if I get off and get back on it's the same number.
  • I just bought this one, the reviews were really good and it came highly recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

I decided to shell out the extra $15 for body fat/composition monitering. I think it'll save a lot of heartache in the long run!
  • Quote: I just bought this one, the reviews were really good and it came highly recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

I decided to shell out the extra $15 for body fat/composition monitering. I think it'll save a lot of heartache in the long run!

wow! that's a really pretty scale!
  • I have a WW scale.. well technically my mother does.. it does the 4 person thing and the body fat and all that stuff but I've never bothered with it
    I find it accurate.. I've got off and got back on and its always been the same number
    You do have to tap it to turn it on.. but that's not really a major down side to me, doesn't bother me at all actually