Mixed up Soda!

• So, today, I asked my roommate to please grab me a Pepsi Max from the fridge when I had finished shoveling and he hands it to me. Without looking, (stupid me!) I chugged a solid 5 gulps before I read the label. Regular Pepsi! I didn't drink the rest but oops! ...Tasted awesome though, hehe. Anyone else ever had a genuine mix up?
  • I hate pepsi max, I can only drink pepsi. Yes my mom did that once she bought me pepsi max instead of pepsi and one time diet stuff. I was like eww...Needless to say the diet or the max never got drank
  • lol no but thats funny, I bet it tasted pretty sweet!
  • I'm a diet type and yesterday I thought I grabbed my diet Dr pepper but it was water. I hate when you are expecting one thing and grab another. And this morning I was making breakfast and my bf shoves a Brownie in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to realize it. I made him take it out lol. That was resisting temptation at the max! Good job on not finishing it!
  • Hmm...that happened to a girl I worked with! She was out and one of our male co-workers handed her a water bottle of vodka and she claimed that she was thirsty and didn't know it was vodka until she'd chugged half of it. Reading this post make me (almost) believe her
  • I'm so fussy with my drinks - if we're going out and I'm the sober driver, I'll drink diet cokes, and usually my friends will get them for me - last time this happened, the first 2 were fine and then the 3rd one I took a sip of and realised it was normal coke! I'm not one for complaining or taking things back, but I did this time haha.
  • lol i have had the sprite mixed up with perrier water that sparkaling thing ughhh talk about nasty
  • One time my roommate had a water bottle full of vodka in our mini fridge (a very classy, freshman way of storing vodka). In the middle of the night, without my contacts in, I accidentally took a huge swig out of her bottle. Most unpleasant mixup ever. Not really soda, but it's kinda related.
  • The vodka in a water bottle thing has happened to me so many times, reading about it happening to you other girls made me laugh. I don't really drink soda pop that often, but it's always so weird when you go to drink something thinking it's one thing and then it's another! Even if it's something you would drink anyway, the shock of it not being what you were expecting is always there.
  • What about EATING something you didn't mean to? Not diet related at all... but I remember once in high school I toasted a toaster strudel, expecting it to be a fruit-filled one (you know the NORMAL kind) and instead it was bacon, egg, and cheese! SUCH a gross taste when you're expecting fruit!