Combined, we have lost almost 200#!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • In November of 2009, we took family pictures because of the birth of our granddaughter. My husband and I started IP seven months later in June of 2010 and when our grandson was born in November of 2010, it was time for a new set of family pictures. To say we are thrilled at our transformation is an understatement!

• WOW! you guys look fantastic!
  • Very impressive indeed! WTG (to both of you)!
  • You two look like the younger brother and sister of that first couple, lol! Way to go and thanks for sharing!
  • Congratulations to you both !
  • Wow! What a change, you guys look great.
  • Wow, fantastic! And you accomplished this in less than 6 months! You look terrific and so much younger! And I'll bet you will have more energy for those grandkids!!!
  • I agree that you two look much younger! Congrats to you both and best wishes for a long, healthy, happy life together!!
  • You look great, and I like the haircolor!
  • Oh wow! What beautiful photographs, and what a transformation for you both!
  • Awesome job! Wow! You both really do look so much younger, it's amazing.
  • You both look wonderful! Congratulations.
  • Quote: In November of 2009, we took family pictures because of the birth of our granddaughter. My husband and I started IP seven months later in June of 2010 and when our grandson was born in November of 2010, it was time for a new set of family pictures. To say we are thrilled at our transformation is an understatement!

Holy Guacamole...you two look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats. Enjoy your great health and your little one, and the new energy you have to keep up with her.
  • AMAZING, great job you two!
  • Wow, You guys look amazing!