Turbo Fire- Feb Check In

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Jan we did such a great job!!! Go Turbo Fire
    Here's for another great month
  • Teacher Thanks for getting us started again!

Here's to another month of Turbo Fire!
  • check in
    Day off From Turbo Fire. Did Jillian's Shred it With Weights, with kettle bells. Lots of snow here and freezing rain to come tonight, ugh! Kids had a snow day so I did what I could do workout wise, better than nothing. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hope to do Turbo Fire 45EZ tomorrow.
  • By the way...
    Gettin Fit - Great job losing 7lbs. That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • Snow day for me!!! Woohoo- Turbo Fire 55 ez
  • Hi Chickies!

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

I don't do this workout very often. I reach for Fire 60 more often. When I do reach for 55 EZ, it's such a blast. Heck, all of them are a blast!
  • Good evening all,

Thanks Jen

Today I did FE Cycle 3 Cardio
  • Another snow day

Fire 30 & lots of house cleaning!!
  • Hi Everyone!

I did another odd mix since today called for a HIIT workout and Tone

Check-In:
    ~TF HIIT 30
    ~Better Booty Camp from 10 Min Sol Belly, Butt & Thigh Blasters (this was 10 min of lowerbody)
    ~Lower Body Makeover from 10 Min Sol Belly, Butt & Thigh Blasters (this was 10 min of lowerbody)
    ~Belly Flab Fighter w/Fitstix (10 min upper body & I felt it in my abs)
  • Hello everyone

I'm checking in today with:
    Firm Cycle 3 Sculpt
    20 min walk
  • Hey Ladies! All of you have convinced me to purchase Turbo Fire. I ordered it this morning and will be starting as soon as they get here!
  • Quote: Hey Ladies! All of you have convinced me to purchase Turbo Fire. I ordered it this morning and will be starting as soon as they get here!
    I have really enjoyed TF. Do you have Turbo Jam? If not, make sure you watch the New To Class option. It will help you with the Turbo Fire moves. Good luck with it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  • Nikki - I think you will like TF. Once I get through this 30 day FIRM rotation, I'm going to do more TF.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    ~TF HIIT 30
    ~Cardio & Core Dance Blast w/Fitstix (upper body)
    ~Strong and Slim Thighs from 10 Min Sol Belly, Butt & Thigh Blasters (lower body)
  • I love any of the tapes by The Firm. I also like any tapes by Joel Harper. One way I screened tapes before I bought them was to get them out of the library. That way you can see which ones you like that will work for your individual needs. Hope this helps someone save some money!