Clothing motivational pictures!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I was looking at clothing sites and thought it would be fun to have a thread dedicated to clothes that you'd like to be able to wear at goal. Clothes are one of my huge motivators. I know realistically I probably won't be able to wear things like the dress in the first picture due to skin issues and stuff, but at least I could fit into it if I wanted to!

This is a bathing suit. So cute!:

This might seem weird, but I want to be able to feel comfortable wearing casual pajamas like these:
  • ooohhh good idea <3

I'ma go with pretty much everything on the modcloth.com site. This dress is a particular favourite of mine:

I have a nasty scar on my right shoulder, but this would cover it up perfectly! Not to mention the dress is ever so pretty!

I'd also like we be able to wear big puffy jackets without looking big and puffy and heyuuuge in them:

• That swimsuit is ADORABLE! Where does it come from?
  • I drool over whitehouse/blackmarket stuff....all of them are motivation
  • I know exactly what you mean by feeling comfy wearing pajamas! This thread is such a good idea! I'll definitely post some things when I get home
  • Modcloth fan here too!

• Ahhh! I love this one! I would love to be able to wear satin without looking like a fat bridesmaid.
  • swimsuit
    Wow! That swimsuit is perfect..exactly what I am looking for! WHERE does it come from, please....
  • Quote: That swimsuit is ADORABLE! Where does it come from?
    I just found it at Nordstrom

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/juicy-co...&resultback=76
  • Yeah, its from Nordstom. The pink one is really cute too. I fell in love with it when I saw it.

• Quote: I was looking at clothing sites and thought it would be fun to have a thread dedicated to clothes that you'd like to be able to wear at goal. Clothes are one of my huge motivators. I know realistically I probably won't be able to wear things like the dress in the first picture due to skin issues and stuff, but at least I could fit into it if I wanted to!

This is a bathing suit. So cute!:

This might seem weird, but I want to be able to feel comfortable wearing casual pajamas like these:
    Very pretty. That bathing suit is adorable!
  • This is a great thread! Another modcloth lover here, tho so far I've only gotten shoes from them. This dress has been on my wishlist for sooo long, but I know I need to lose a lot to feel comfortable in it. It just looks fun to me.

I also kinda like this one too. My hubby and I are taking ballroom dance classes for the first time tomorrow, and I feel like the poofy bottom could be totally fun to dance in.

The other thing that I'm really, really looking forward too is thigh high stockings. Maybe something like this to give me a bit of confidence with that pink dress!

• Ooh, I love that second dress!
  • I actually got that swim suit in pink. I didn't like it. The bunching effect it has isn't very flattering on me. But it is a really adorable swimsuit. Because it cost so much, I'm still going to wear it out though. Gotta wait till it gets warmer, and the swimsuit ran really small. Had to go a size up! FYI in case you all order one.