Already seeing and feeling the difference

• I am just 3 days into week three and am loving the program. I can see a difference in my toughtest areas (my belly and thighs) and my clothes are already feeling looser. It's amazing people have started stopping me just this week asking if I'm losing weight because they are noticing it. I'm a newbie but for all the newer newbies out there, stick with it. The results have been amazing already! I feel so good. 10 pound weight loss so far on IP. That is 10 pounds of fat!!! Woot woot!
  • That's awesome! Congrats! I haven't gotten to the point you're at with the compliments, but I hope to soon. That's the true scale right there, people noticing you! Almost halfway through week 2 myself...
  • Quote: I am just 3 days into week three and am loving the program. I can see a difference in my toughtest areas (my belly and thighs) and my clothes are already feeling looser. It's amazing people have started stopping me just this week asking if I'm losing weight because they are noticing it. I'm a newbie but for all the newer newbies out there, stick with it. The results have been amazing already! I feel so good. 10 pound weight loss so far on IP. That is 10 pounds of fat!!! Woot woot!
    Excellent..it really is a great program...I now have a whole new wardrobe and still have 27 lbs to go...I wish you the best...
    My Mom lives in Anchorage, Alaska...and its amazing there...

• Quote: I am just 3 days into week three and am loving the program. I can see a difference in my toughtest areas (my belly and thighs) and my clothes are already feeling looser. It's amazing people have started stopping me just this week asking if I'm losing weight because they are noticing it. I'm a newbie but for all the newer newbies out there, stick with it. The results have been amazing already! I feel so good. 10 pound weight loss so far on IP. That is 10 pounds of fat!!! Woot woot!
    Awesome work!!!! You're doing great!!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring everyone!
  • Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!