JANUARY Induction Thread....

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Are you all doing induction still? Will there be a February thread?? I just started today and would love to join in. Thanks.
  • I brown bag my food every day as well. We have a full size fridge where I work, and mostly on Mondays I bring in a big bag filled with bags of cut up veggies, boiled eggs, hunks of cheese, and bagged salads. Sometimes a roasted store-bought chicken or turkey breast goes too. I keep all my stuff in the veggie drawers, no one bothers it. I also keep a stack of tuna cans on my shelf in my office. The, it's just like at home: whenever I feel hungry I just go to the kitchen and make myself something from my stash.

I know that might not necessarily work for at school, having to carry around your food, if that is what you have to do. But could you carry a lunch cooler loaded up with stuff? I also make chicken salad from the store bought rotisserie chickens and I make a large bowl of egg salad every weekend.

Keep coming here and I have a feeling you will reach success; I have never seen a more supportive place. I have spent HOURS here reading...and finally pulled the trigger to register today! Funny thing is, I feel like I now a lot of people here already. I know that with the help and support here, we all we make it this time.

Phoenix