I found my way back & need to stay

• Good morning, I was on the beach for a serious weight loss two years ago, lost 24 pounds, thought I found a way to live healthy. Many things happened that thru me off my plan to continue my goals. I ate healthy for awhile with out following the beach but as time went on I began that slippery slope back to bad habits that caused me to eventually regain all that I worked so hard to lose. I am back to my heaviest weight wondering just how I got here again. I know that the beach works and I need to be accountable to someone other than myself to keep with my goal of being slim and healthy. I appreciate all the encouragement and help I have gotten from all of you on this site in the past and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Best regards , Linda
  • Hi Linda ...
    I know exactly what you mean about sliding back into and gaining back . I lost 42 pounds 3 years ago and for the first time in a long time I saw the scale read 199 ... I was sooooo happy to be under 200 . It wasn't like I made a concious decision to stop eating healthy but it happened , this past year I gained back 25 pounds and now I am determined to start over and get to where I want to be . I set my first goal at 175 because I thought that 50 pounds seemed like a good first goal . I have to be held accountable and track me calories each day because if I dont it is just to easy to slip .
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • I know just how you feel, I'm in the same boat and today I joined this site in hopes to find a few people to help support me along the way. WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • Welcome back and good luck !
  • It happens. But good luck on losing it again! ^_^