Where to find sugar free fudgsicles?

• I know that Phase 1 says we can have a sugar free fudgsicle, but I cannot find them in my area. My local Walmart carries the No Sugar Added Fudgsicle, but not sugar free. I bought some, and then when I got home, I realized I don't think I can have them, so I haven't opened them.

Are there other brands that make them so that I can be on the lookout? Thank you!
  • Save them, you can have them in P2... and they were in my freezer section- healthy choice had some.
  • The no-sugar-added are the only fudgesicles that I buy, and you can enjoy them on Phase 1.
  • I've haven't been able to find SF fudgesicles since my grocery store stopped carrying the ones by Blue Bunny. I've used No Sugar Added without side effects...
  • Used the No Sugar Added ones too!
  • As far as I know they only come sugar free in a mixed package. The Popsicle "Healthy Bunch" with plain popsicles and creamsicles. But most people seem to use the No Sugar Added (NSA) ones on P1.
  • No sugar added ones are fine. I used to get mine at Kroger until I got sick of them, LOL
  • No sugar added ones for me and I get them at the dollar shop!
  • I also use the no sugar added from Wal-mart.
  • Thanks everyone! Does anyone know if the Breyer's CarbSmart ones are okay? The nutritional info is:

Carbs -9g
    Fiber - 1g
    Sugars - 3g
    Sugar Alcohol - 5g

I had one today! I hope it's okay.
  • Ingredients are more important than numbers. I bet they are okay but would need to see the ingredient list to know for sure. Watch servings sizes too. Lots of people have digestive issues with sugar alcohols.

ETA: ingredients -
    Nonfat Milk, Milkfat, Sorbitol, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Lactitol, Glycerine, Polydextrose, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono- And Diglycerides, Malt Powder, Salt, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose (SplendaŽ Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Polysorbate 80, Carob Bean Gum, Artificial Flavor.

I'm not sure about the milkfat. I'd guess that's a no but wonder what other people think?
  • I use the no sugar added type too.