New to Phase 1...Goal in Mind

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi! I'm here for support! I need all of it I can get! My weight has yo-yo'ed my whole life. I'm currently at 283 pounds...my highest ever. I lost 60 pounds a few years ago and then gained it all back (and then some). I have a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. I NEED to do this, not only for myself, but for my HEALTH. Also, I am getting married in April to a wonderful guy who, bless his heart, loves me for ME. However, I bought a beautiful dress in October. I went to have it hemmed on Saturday, and oops...it was snug! It zipped up, but it didn't really want to. I've gained 10 pounds since I bought the dress. I rescheduled for a month later. Now, I have to lose the 10 pounds in a month! I want this wedding and my dress to finally be the motivation I need to get HEALTHY. I am starting today!
  • You go girl! Do a clean Phase 1, look at all the resources here, and you will be on your way!
  • Well you are in the right place for support. Good luck, and we will be rooting for you getting into your dream dress x
  • You can do this! We will be here cheering you on!
  • What an awesome goal!!!! You totally can do this. Have a clean phase I and you'll be well on your way. You're gonna feel great and then you will rock that dress!!!!
  • , Candace! It's great to have a specific goal in mind, and I think after following this plan with no cheating, that zipper on your new dress will glide up easily. Good luck, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • Welcome! Check in everyday - it really really helps. You can totally do this
  • Welcome to SB!
  • Come join us daily at our Daily Chat Topic. You WILL do this. Marcie
  • and congrats on your upcoming wedding. Nice to meet you and hope to see you come back often.
  • Welcome! Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals.
    This is a great group for support, you'll be in that dress in no time!
  • Welcome! Stick with us here and you'll have great results! Congrats! on your upcoming wedding!
  • Welcome! I've yo-yo-ed myself for years. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.
  • Congrats I started yesterday looking to lose 45 pounds. Gained all of it these last 3 yrs of college. Graduate this December with a degree in Nutrition lol! No matter how much book knowledge I have the motivation to stay on track while being so busy and stop snacking late at night while studying is something totally different! So good luck to you and I!
  • S Fierce--Welcome!!! I did the same thing while in school (both times

I think you'll really like it here!