Hi Everyone! New to Forum.

• Hi every body. I just joined the forum today cuz I start my diet in the morning. Almost a year ago I quit smoking, something I have wanted to do for a long time. I expected to gain about 20 pounds. Try 60+ as of my last weigh in. I really have my work cut out for me now. I will be using The Belly Fat Cure Starting in the morning. It looks easy. I just got the book on Friday and I only need to pick up a couple things and I'll be good to go so wish me luck, Lord knows I'll need it!
  • Hey Little I started the belly fat thing today.... I also quit smoking a few years ago, then on top of that had a hysterectomy, and with those 2 things I gained about 50 pounds.. so hello to my world... I have a wedding in 6 weeks.. I also had a breast reduction, and then I saw it.. there it was a belly I never knew I had my girls said well gesh MOM you always had it you just couldnt see it...AUUHHGGG...
  • IM trying to find my way around here Little so excuse me if I mess up.. The book I have is on kindle so going back an forth is almost impossible maybe we can help one another.
  • I signed up almost a year ago, but I never used the site. So hi to all, I am new as well
  • Hi! Nice to meet you! Congrats on giving up smoking... hope you have as much success on getting rid of that weight gain!
  • That would be great yaya! I got the hard copy at wally world. I had a hyster too about 11 years ago gained some then too but not as much as when I quit smoking. I went from a 2 to a 12 in nothing flat. Now the 12s are getting tight and my face looks really fat so I gotta do something NOW! We are also doing a biggest loser competition at work. Everybody puts in 10 bucks to play and whoever loses the most by April 15 gets the pot. I think it's at 120 bucks so far! That will at least get ya a couple pairs of jeans!
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani