Turbo Fire- Jan Check In

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a nice weekend!

Check-In: Cathe's Low Max

Teacher Thank you
  • Good evening exercise buddies

PurdueGirl98, glad to have you joining in.

Diana - You are just melting away. Congrats again on making 165 I can't wait to get there.

Great job Teacher!

Today I did the new FIRM Express C1 Cardio and I walked for 30 minutes at Stone Mountain. Tomorrow I feel like I need to do a stretch workout.

Have a great evening everyone.
  • Yesterday I did Fire 60! I'm starting the 5 day inferno today because i'm going on a cruise at the end of this month...today i'm doing fire 55ez
  • xtremesteph- ah a cruise, i'm jealous. Where are you going?

Today- Fire 45 & 10 stretch. I think this is one of my favorite TF workouts.

Tomorrow- Fire 45 EZ & 10 stretch
  • check in
    Teacher congrats on your 4 pounds! That is so great!

I did Turbo Fire 55EZ. I didn't want to do it but did! Have a great day!
  • Quote: xtremesteph- ah a cruise, i'm jealous. Where are you going?

Today- Fire 45 & 10 stretch. I think this is one of my favorite TF workouts.

Tomorrow- Fire 45 EZ & 10 stretch

We are going to the Bahamas! It's my birthday celebration so i'm going to try my hardest to be good with all the massive amounts of food around me.
  • Hi Everyone!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over! Where does it go? Next week will be my Recovery Week in Turbo Fire. I want to mix it up a little by doing more ab workouts and using my weighted gloves.

Does anyone here use weighted gloves. I know some people in the TF class (workout video) uses them.

Check-In:
    Jackie Warner Crunchless Xtreme Abs (standing section)
    TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

GettinFit Thank you! You will get there. How do you like the new Firm workouts? Great job on the walk in Stone Mountain. I remember we talked about that before. I would love to live in an area where I could walk like that.

Xtremesteph Good luck on the Inferno rotation. I was going to do that during Thanksgiving week, but I think I had just finished up with the HIIT workouts. I think I just upped my cardio that week.

Teacher on the 4 pounds!
  • Thanks Diana! I was going to start the Inferno yesterday but i had family visiting and so it was impossible and of course I ate way too much this weekend so starting the Inferno today is good. I did Fire 30 this morning and tonight i'm going to do the Fire 55 EZ.

Awesome job ladies!
  • check in
    Hello! Did Fire 45 today. I honestly have not wanted to work out at all but have been and I think it is because I have to check in here. I see a lot of you do 2 workouts in one day. I was going to try and do that tomorrow. On Tues. and Thurs. I have been taking a weight lifting class at the Y. I was going to try and do HIIT 20 and then my weight workout a couple hours later. Seems like a lot.

Have a great day!
  • Good Afternoon Workout Buddies,

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Diana - I absolutely LOVE the new Firm Express workouts. I was a little hesitant at first because each workout is only 20 minutes but OMG, it's an intense 20 minutes. They have High Intense Bursts during the workout. I also LOVE walking at Stone Mountain. Today I wanted to do the full 5 mile walk around but it started raining and I only did 3 miles. I even did a little jogging.

Jen - Great job on getting your workout done even though you didn't want to.

I'm checking in today with Firm Cycle 2 Cardio & Sculpt and a 3 mile walk/jog (did in 45 mins)

I am going to try and get a stretch or Pilates workout done later.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    ~Turbo Jam Ab Jam (standing section)
    ~TF Fire 45 EZ
    ~500 Jump Ropes

GettinFit Are the Firm workouts kinda like the HIIT's in Turbo Fire?
  • Hi everyone,

I would love to join you all in the daily check in.

I just started turbo fire today - so Fire 30 and Stretch 10. I really enjoyed it!!

I am also going to be working out with a trainer twice a week, and I hope to go to a yoga class once a week. I figured I will do the yoga instead of the stretch/core day.

By the way I am 5'1 and I weigh 158.2 lbs. I am hoping to get to 120 lbs.
  • Msm- Welcome! I love y classes. I seem to work harder in front of other people. I might try to get back to a few night classes in Feb. When it's not so busy.

Diana- I have weighted gloves. I used them for Turbo Jam a couple years ago. i could see using them in Turbo Fire way down the road.

Today- Fire 45 EZ & tomorrow- HIIT 25 & Stretch 10 plus Chalean Extreme Burn 2
  • Diana - Yes they are similar. They have what they call speed bursts with recovery periods. Click here and check out the trailer. http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/index.html The infomercial for this system is supposed to be airing around the end of Jan or first of Feb.

I'm hoping that with this, TF & Walking at Stone Mtn, I will lose some major inches this month.
  • msm Hi and Welcome!

teacher1 I don't mind using them with TF 30 and TF 45 EZ. I think using them with the longer workouts would bother my neck.

GettinFit It does look intense. I think you will have great results with that combination.