For the Billionth time

• Hey ladies, im back for the billionth time. I've been struggling with my body for years and years but i will admit that each new time i feel like i enter the journey with new knowledge and confidence. I've lost and then slipped up. then re-lost and slipped up. then again.
    So this journey i'm going to try and master maintenance but ive gotta get there first.
    Last summer (2010) i got down to 126 pounds which was a miracle for me and i felt amazing! but summer vacation, moving out, and then i really busy school/work schedule make me ignore exercise and eating healthy so here i am at 147.
    December 31st i weighed myself at 150 that morning, and thats what made me re dedicate to the journey to be healthy, thin and fit. i figured if i just added some exercise in i could lose the weight no problem, but christmas candy is still everywhere, and even though ive been doing at least a little exercise every day, ive been sitting at 147 for a couple days.
    The way my weight loss typically works (as im sure might be true for everyone) is that if i've shed the pounds before, they come off easiest. ive traveled between 140-150 countless times, so i know they'll be the easiest to lose. which is why my goal for january is to get rid of those pounds.
    I'm a full time college student, working 20-30 hours a week, living with my chubby (but oh so loveable) boyfriend, who is convinced that i don't need to lose weight cuz he doesnt want a stick-thin gf with no curves (which i will never be, cuz curves are a part of my body shape, not my body fat).

I wok up this morning really discouraged about not having lost any weight, so i figured i'd wander on here, start yet another thread confessing my slip ups and then continue today with confidence

any new tips or tricks that you ladies have would be much appreciated and i look forward to talking to you all again
  • No tips here, but welcome!
  • I do have a tip, my dear old friend. I'm sure we've yo-yo'd together before

Come and join us here. I think you might find it very interesting.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb...an-2011-a.html
  • Quote: I do have a tip, my dear old friend. I'm sure we've yo-yo'd together before

Come and join us here. I think you might find it very interesting.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb...an-2011-a.html
    ^^ what she said... I've never felt better...
  • What can I say? Likewise, my friend. Together we shall conquer this weight/yoyo diet thing
    cheers!
  • I remember you.

I'm here again too. Didn't feel at home in the Maintenance forum, so I decided to pile on a few pounds to come back to the Featherweights . . .

Not

We can do it together