Back...Again

• After getting down to 201lbs this fall I took a 5 week break. I thought after my Bday at the end of Nov I would take a break from loosing untill after Xmas. It was becomming stressful for me as it had slowed so much over the last few months. I thought no biggie, I may gain a couple lbs but nothing like last year when i gained 20lbs over December.

Well I have no idea what I weigh now but I feel like I look bigger and my newest jeans a re a tad on the snug side. Soooo....I'm back at it.

I have been away from 3FC for a while. I just got very busy and a lot discouraged because things were not moving the way i wanted. But I think this place is good for me. I feel more accountable here. I feel suported and understood. So I will be making you guys and dolls part of my new Plan.

2011 could be my year. Happy New Year!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey again
  • Welcome Back and Happy New Year!!

3FC is a strategic part of my plan too!
  • Hey, TE, nice to see your posts again. The holidays are tough, diet wise! at least they were for me! ha.
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome Back! I am back too. Although never really really gone...wasn't posting or reading many threads. The gratitude one kept me here and was a GREAT blessing! Keep coming back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome Back ~ Happy New Year!!