Thursday Chatters for January, 2011

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • Greetings!
    This is a fantastic group and we welcome everyone who wants to share their highs and lows on the way to healthy living.
    We have all weighed in on Thursdays at one time. Some of us do it ourselves or weigh on different days now.

I love the new program. I lost 2 pounds the first week. With Christmas, I've had struggles but am back on track now.
    We also have a Weigh-In Results thread.

• thanks for starting the new year post off Tina
  • You are welcome, Maureen!

• Hi ladies! Wow......can you believe tomorrow is New Years Eve? Where did 2010 go? I'm hoping to have a wonderful & healthy 2011! (with NO chocolate ) haha!

Tina - Thanks for getting the new thread started! And a day early at that!

Maureen - did I mention how spectacular you look in your new picture!

Susan - how's your mom feeling today? You'll be home pretty soon to have Christmas with Pat!!!! Yay!

hey everyone else! Hope everyone who weighed in today, had a god one!
  • Oh my Jeanne, No Chocolate! Isn't that going a little too far?
    Maureen, I really do like your photo, too.
    Susan, I hope you had a good trip home today.
    Mimi, don't work too hard tomorrow.
    We are going out for Mexican food tonight. Larry got home early from work. I will eat only 2 or 3 chips and salsa.

• Well tomorrow for New Years, I will eat the Clam Dip and Sweet potatoe chips I bought. We are going to drink Champagne and I'm not couting a thing.
  • Haha Tina!!! I have only been home 4 days and I have already had to make a chocolate trip! I had a terrible terrible headache yesterday and my family & I came to the conclusion it was withdrawl.....either from my daily chocolate intake.....or Barkus period!

Hi tytbody! That sounds like fun!!!! Enjoy!
  • Hi Cheryl, That's the good thing about WW. We can live a little without feeling like we've ruined everything for life.
    Enjoy your partying and come back here and tell us all about it.

Jeanne, I'm sure you are having withdrawal.

Our Mexican food was soooo good tonight. I really did good eating lots of chicken and tortillas and a few chips and salsa. Ole!
  • Hi! My name is Tammy, and I have been lost. Found my way back tonight, but who knows when I'll find my way again. lol

Tina, my friend that runs the bed and breakfast said she likes the new program. I had decided that after the first of the year, I was joining again. Then I got the word from the doctor - NO dieting. By the way, I love Mexican!

Maureen, I agree about the hair!

Jeanne, no chocolate? Oh my! Just read about the withdrawal, I think it could be a little of both?

Hi Cheryl!!!!
  • good morning all

Tammy!! so good to see you back! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    hope everyone has a great New Year and that we don't go too far off program today and tomorrow

maureen
  • Morning all!

I went to bed early last night which could be bad,lol.. I was up at 5:30 this morning on my day off! I'm gonna need a nap later to make it until midnight, lol..

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year's eve today! Enjoy your family and friends and let's ring in in the new year!
  • Tammy, I hope your doctor is not referring to WW being a diet. He should know better
  • Hi everybody,

Got home safely! Got to have Christmas! Pat said I owe him a dinner. So I guess one weekend I'll make Thanksgiving dinner!

Mom gets out tomorrow. I think she only stayed because I was with her all day everyday she was there. I did have fun with my sister.

Well off to see what the plans are about leaving tonight. I'd love to stay home but I think Pat missed me! Lol! Plus it will be fun watching him!

Y'all be safe and Happy 2011
  • Happy New Year's Eve!

farmgirl and Dori, how are y'all doing???

Tammy, it's so good to see you back! Prayers are with you this coming week.

Cheryl, you are correct about WW not being a diet. It's hard for some people to realize that. But, we know it!

Susan, I'm so glad your mom is doing good. Yes, I'm sure Pat missed you. You'll have fun tonight. Wear a party hat.

Everyone have a safe and fun night.

• Hope everyone has a Happy & safe New Year

all the best