Going for it this time!!

• Hello all!

This is the first time I've joined a weight loss forum, and I've just been put on a weight loss program by my GP, so I'm here to join everyone in knuckling down for a slimmer 2011!

I've been overweight for my whole life, I was a chubby kid and got bigger in my teens. Currently the heaviest I've ever been, which is 14 stone (or 196lbs). Might not seem a lot, but when you're 5'2 it's not good, haha.

So I'm pretty girly in looks, I adore makeup and spend far too much on stuff like MAC and Urban Decay. But I have a small clothes-shopping phobia because of my size. I've just peaked at size 18 and I'm terrified of getting bigger. I get sweaty and irritable when I have to shop for clothes because I just imagine how horrible and bulgey I'll look in anything I put on!

Hoping to change it, and make this year the one where I finally get rid of the fat.

My name's Fal, good to meet you all!
  • Hey Fal

I hope that you can find much information on this forum as I have. It's great that you are seeking a better lifestyle as far as your health goes. I, too, have decided to do the same.

Good luck on your journey and may we all succeed!