Been gone...because of our great news!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • After 3.5 years of TTC, Jason and I are expecting!! We found out two weeks ago and were waiting for blood work to come back before spreading the word. We believe we are 5 weeks and 4 days and our due date is August 13, 2011. We know that it is early and that anything can happen, especially in the next 7-8 weeks, but we are so excited we cannot hold it in.

It has been a fun two weeks, though I'm more exhausted than I can handle some days. I've basically continued following the SB way of life with a few additional servings of healthy grains, so it's been easy transitioning into the "pregnancy diet".

I know I haven't been around much in the past year, but I do think of you all often and wanted you to know. I plan on at least checking in once in a while to share our milestones.

I hope everyone is well!
  • What exciting news! Congratulations!
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So happy for you Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, stop by once in awhile, would ya? MISS YOU!
  • Terrific news, Kim! I know you have been really wanting this.
    (((Hugs to all 3 of you!)))
  • Ah, Kim, you made me cry! I'm so pleased for you and Jason, as I know you've been trying for so long. Eat healthy and take good care of yourself, you hear? And stay in touch so we can hear about your progress!
  • Congrats! And August 13 is a GREAT due date. I happen to know since I was an 8 week preemie born on that day
  • Congrats, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't forget us, we are going to want to see pregnancy pictures and baby pictures!
  • Quote: Congrats, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't forget us, we are going to want to see pregnancy pictures and baby pictures!
    Ooooh yes! I second that!
  • Congratulations, what exciting news!
  • Congrats
  • Aaaah Kim, that is wonderful news!!!! I am so happy for you and Jason. I second what everyone is saying please stay in touch so we can be kept up with the pregnancy and birth. You guys are going to be awesome parents!!!
  • How wonderful....great news! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Congratulations, KIM! I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Please keep in touch, we all want to see baby belly and baby photos!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks so much, everyone! I knew you'd all be excited!! It truly is the best Christmas gift ever.

I promise I will keep in touch as things progress. I doubt that much will happen for the next few weeks. Our first OB appt. is Feb 2 and I will be sure to update you all then.