Lost Robin?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • RockinRobin, are you around? And OK? I don't seem to have seen you in a bit and your pm is o/s.
  • I was thinking this the other day.
  • Since this can be a crazy busy time of year, I'm going to hope that is what is keeping her away. Hope all is well with Robin and her family.
  • Tis the season!

Hoping everyone that I'm missing is snuggled up with cocoa in the Swiss Alps or sunning in the Bahamas
  • I noticed Robin's absence too at this forum. Hoping all is well with her.
  • Me too...I kept checking for her posts all last week and did not see any. Really hope she is alright.
  • I have missed Robin too but assumed she is busy because of the time of year. I have not been around as much because of getting ready for Christmas.

Robin, we miss you!
  • When I view her public profile it says her last activity was Dec 10, last Friday.
  • Quote: When I view her public profile it says her last activity was Dec 10, last Friday.
    Guess she is lurking . We are so used to her motivational posts/thoughts, there is this big void when we do not see her posts.
  • I miss her too.
  • Robin .... you are not "looking, looking, looking," are you?

Sending you strength & love across the Internet.

(No, I will never forget that post. It only made me relate to you & admire you even more.)
  • I think it is awesome how many people in this forum love Robin . I always look forward to reading her comments.
  • I keep reading posts that are *screaming* for one of Robin's replies! I miss Robin! Please come back to us safe and sound. No pressure...
  • I see her posts frequently. PS it isn't hard to find her recent posts.
  • Quote: Robin .... you are not "looking, looking, looking," are you?

Sending you strength & love across the Internet.

(No, I will never forget that post. It only made me relate to you & admire you even more.)
    I think the same way. Hope she posts soon.