I'm getting MARRIED TODAY!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ahhhhhhhh!!! In exactly 6 hours, I will be walking down the aisle Everyone should hum "here comes the bride (NOT big fat and wide)" at noon Eastern time, haha.

I'm soooo excited. One of my two bridesmaids stayed with me, and we had a great girl night. I'm not too stressed out, just really really excited. I couldn't sleep very well, unfortunately. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner went 95% smoothly last night. We had a minor crisis at the beginning, but my fiance took care of it (he's been amazing and helpful for this whole thing). Our families have been getting along great, and they're all really excited.

You will all be inundated with pictures in a few days, fear not!

Oh, and little accountability note...I will most definitely NOT be eating on plan today. I'll be sampling all our yum yums and will most definitely be partaking in the open bar. But tomorrow will be on plan as always.
  • Congrats Megan! Enjoy your special day with your new DH! May everything go off without a hitch.
  • Enjoy each and every moment! Congrats to you and I can't wait to see your photos!
  • Yay!! Congrats and have an awesome day!
  • Here's to a wonderful day
  • Congratulations and enjoy your day.
  • Happy
    Zeroth
    Wedding
    Anniversary

Megan (mkendrick) - may you have many, many more!
  • Quote: Oh, and little accountability note...I will most definitely NOT be eating on plan today. I'll be sampling all our yum yums and will most definitely be partaking in the open bar. But tomorrow will be on plan as always.
    Mmm...maybe, maybe not. I'll be interested to hear how much you actually eat. LOL! Most brides don't have time to eat a thing! The only thing I ate was the one bite of cake ceremoniously put in my mouth. The rest of the time I think I was hugging people. LOL!
  • Quote: Ahhhhhhhh!!! In exactly 6 hours, I will be walking down the aisle Everyone should hum "here comes the bride (NOT big fat and wide)" at noon Eastern time, haha.

I'm soooo excited. One of my two bridesmaids stayed with me, and we had a great girl night. I'm not too stressed out, just really really excited. I couldn't sleep very well, unfortunately. The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner went 95% smoothly last night. We had a minor crisis at the beginning, but my fiance took care of it (he's been amazing and helpful for this whole thing). Our families have been getting along great, and they're all really excited.

You will all be inundated with pictures in a few days, fear not!

Oh, and little accountability note...I will most definitely NOT be eating on plan today. I'll be sampling all our yum yums and will most definitely be partaking in the open bar. But tomorrow will be on plan as always.
    CONGRATS! How exciting. Remember HAVE FUN!

And on the accountability note. I had to giggle. I am getting married in July and while we were picking our menu, I was stressing about what was on plan and what wasn't My fiancee leaned over and said "babe, I think our wedding day is one of those days we can use a cheat day for" DUH.

SO anyway have fun, relax and love on your new hubby!
  • OMG!!!!!! Congrats! I'll be thinking of you at noon!!!!! Have a wonderful wedding, a fabulous honeymoon, and enjoy spending time with your new husband!!!!!
  • Best wishes for a long and happy life. Can't wait to see the pictures !
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats! Hope you have an amazingly fantastic day