December Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome

You're on Page 35 of 44
Go to
  • Lauren: Have a wonderful trip!!!!! See you soon!

Well my Dr. visit gave me no resolve other than to stop taking the current med. I have to wait for my regularly scheduled appt with my normal doc which is a MONTH from now. GRRR!!!!!!! Oh well, I am hoping that the med weight will come falling off over the next few days. That's something positive in this.
  • Vixsin - how frustrating. Did you not get some replacement med? Are you going to stop taking the first? Can you not reschedule and see your real doc sooner? I was thinking if it were me I would definately stop taking (but of course I don't know what its for). I just know I don't want anything working against my weight loss!

Wysteria- Happy Keeping SOUP Down Day!

Didn't schedule a DR. visit. I felt better today so we'll see what happens. Could've been that higher blood pressure. This evening it was 106/79. Don't know what would have made it higher- but might be what was making me feel funny. Or too much excercise. I didn't get to work out today. Don't know if that's why. We'll see when I work out extra hard tomorrow.
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1340 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber English muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
    Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
    3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
    Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
    Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
    Grilled Chicken Breast 500 Calories
    Steamed Broccoli 100 calories

Exercise:
    Cathe's Travel Fit (standing portion)
    TF Fire 60
  • Diana- you have a great meal plan! Way to go!

I'm bored tonight.... nothing on tv and too tired to do any chores.
  • Amen to that Stacygee!! (and HI by the way! Missed you!) I totally slacked on my wrapping assignment tonite in favor for the couch. I am going to regret it tomorrow when I have to wrap them all AND bake and decorate cookies! LOL
  • Quote: Vixsin - how frustrating. Did you not get some replacement med? Are you going to stop taking the first? Can you not reschedule and see your real doc sooner? I was thinking if it were me I would definately stop taking (but of course I don't know what its for). I just know I don't want anything working against my weight loss!
    Yeah, I stopped taking it. I only had 1 of the 2 doses today and that'll be it. It's not for anything major league so in all honesty, I can wait. I was just ticked. I had a lot of medical things going on today involving numerous phone calls, callbacks and vast amounts of hold time so I was just frustrated. I just want my numbers going in the right direction again. I know they will soon.

Thanks for the good thoughts. They all help.
  • Another drive-by posting...

I finally finished finding almost all the gifts. So much for thinking I was done before Thanksgiving, huh?

I weighed in at 153.6 this morning, but binged on cupcakes today. The neighbor brought a DOZEN specialty cupcakes from a bakery in town and gave them to us for Christmas. I stayed far, far away until this evening and then downed 5. FIVE. *gag* I guess the silver lining is that anything sweet smelling, even my vanilla body spray, makes me want to barf. *sigh*

I have to get my butt in gear. I've spent the past 3 days running from morning til after dark trying to get ready for the inlaws and Christmas. I still have little to show for all that. My house is wrecked, no presents are wrapped and to top it off, I'm about half sure I'm coming down with strep throat. (worrying about all that is what caused the binge). The hubby was passed over for a big job today, right in front of us. It would've given him more satisfaction, and he was really hoping for it. So what happened was he accidentally took my phone to work, and as I was getting it from him his boss came up and told him he didn't get the job. That it was "just him" and none of the others were being passed over. He said my husband "didn't fit into the system in more ways than one." Right there in front of me and the kids. Talk about a kick in the ***... I felt terrible for him despite everything.

Anyway, I have to hurry up and fold this laundry and get to bed. I feel like I was run over by a truck while gargling razor blades.
  • Good Morning, All!

Vixsin I'm wondering if it will just take time for your body to adjust to the new medicine? It's very frustrating, I know. Remember my drama with my food allergy? I can literally gain 3 pounds over night. The bad thing is that it takes a week to get over it.

Lauren I'm not sure if you will check in today. Have a wonderful trip! Be safe while traveling.

Pint I hope you are not coming down with strep.

Stacy Hi
  • Morning All!!

Thanks Diana. I'm sure the weight will come right back off of me over the next few days. Even if I were to get used to the med, I refuse to deal with a gaining weight side effect. There are other meds that they can put me on for this, I will gladly wait for those so that I don't have to deal with the stress of that one anymore. I told the doc yesterday that there is NO way that I could gain that much weight in 5 days. I just don't eat like that. She said it's one of the more rare side effects but I had the weight gain and dizziness, so no more of that med for me. It will get straightened out. I am certain of it.

So I'm up .2 today. I have to say that I am thrilled that it is only .2! Today will be my first full day without that evil weight gaining med so I am hoping to see a loss on my scale tomorrow. I have been on plan, so I am feeling fine.

Busy day after work for me today. I slacked on my wrapping last night so I have that to look forward to tonight, as well as more cookie baking and decorating. Not to mention, my house looks like a bomb went off and then a toronado went through it. I'm hoping to get some cleaning done tomorrow.

I'll try to check in later. Have a great day girls!!

Pint: I hope you feel better!!!
  • Vixsin- a bomb went off in my house too! I don't know how I will get it presentable for guests on Friday. I might just have to go with an OH WELL attitude!

Pint-Sized- 5 cupcakes, seriously? Oh I have a tummy ache just thinking about it!

I am off to spin class and then a personal training session. I was down a pound this morning but I don't count it until it is gone 2 days in a row!
  • WOW! Everyone must be very busy. I can't believe no one has checked in all day!

Where are my friends? I hope your not out at a buffet! (without me?)
  • Hi Everyone!

Stacy Hi We went to dinner and a Christmas light show with some friends. I hope you are having a nice evening.

Total Approx 1440 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber English muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
    Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
    3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
    Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
    Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
    Marinated/grilled Sirloin Steak 500 calories
    2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
    TF Fire 55 EZ
  • Diana- Sounds like fun and you do great staying OP when going out. Good for you!

I was proud of myself today... 3 hours at Chuck E Cheese and only a salad and diet coke! I love CHuck E Cheese pizza for some unknown reason! Well, I don't love it anymore. I broke off that relationship!
  • Quote: Well, I don't love it anymore. I broke off that relationship!
    Stacy Some relationships aren't meant to last. Have a good night.
  • stacygee, I admire your willpower! All that pizza...

Hello, everyone! Hope you're all still standing in the fight against cookies

Today I didn't wake up until 3 p.m. because I was up all night with my dad, who's in the late stages of lung cancer. I slept from 5-7 and then from 10-3, so my eating schedule was pretty wacky.

Breakfast
    SlimFast shake [170]

Dinner
    hash browns with a little shredded cheese [400??]
    two eggs, scrambled [140]
    two pancakes with the ball of butter they come with [450]

Snacks
    bite-sized York peppermint patty [50]
    Nature Valley granola square (which, by the way, are absolutely delicious) [80]

Total: 1290