Monday Madness Motivation

• I am not going to worry over yesterday.
    I am not going to worry over tomorrow.

Today will be a good day.
    A very OP day filled with lots of healthy choices, lots of water and alot of moving. I will feel good when I lay my head down on my pillow tonight. I will win Monday.

Who's in it with me? Let's make today a WONDERFUL OP day.

• I am most definately with you. I had a healthy breakfast, my water bottles are ready to go and I've got my workout clothes on, gonna ride the bike for 30 minutes then tackle a school assignment that is due this week. We can do it!
  • I'm with you on this one!!! Let's do it!
  • I'm with you!! It's 10:52. I've only eaten my OP breakfast. Already drank 34 oz. of my water. We will do this!!
  • "I don't like Mondays.... I don't like aMondays..." (from a great song)

But you know what makes Mondays better? Knowing that I walked an hour already today, that there is a healthy lunch sitting in the fridge and I get to spend the evening with the cute boyfriend tonight. And maybe, if I get lucky, there will be some "extracurricular exercise" tonight. Hee hee hee!
  • woo hoo.

ME too!
    I ate a healthy breakfast, I've already eaten all the fruits and veggies I have to for the day - and I have about 32 oz of water down. WE CAN DO THIS! I'm GOING To exercise tonight if it kills me!!
  • me too me too!
    one day at a time .. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
    Jennifer you have got me pumped!!!
    (can you do this again tomorrow )
  • Im in Miss Jenn!
    I have done great today! I am on plan food wise. I have even actually exercised too!! I walked on the treadmill 20 minutes yesterday and today. Nobody fall over and die over this even though it is a minor miracle!!

laura
  • I'm a little late reading this but I've had a great OP day so far, will certainly keep it up because I'm pumped too. Now tomorrow should go so well.
  • I am happy because I actually only ate when I was hungry today, and I stopped when I wasn't hungry anymore. A big accomplisment for me! (pats self on back... )
  • Thanks Jen, I was actually OP yesterday, and mainly because I didn't want to tell yall that I didn't do it.
  • Yes, thanks Jen... the plan was so simple ... just do it one day, that was all I thought about. Because I made it yesterday it gave me the strength to move onto today thank you

• I am so glad I pumped you all up. One day wasn't bad was it?

I didn't earn points yesterday, but didn't have a typical bad day. Had a pretty good day.

One day..so simple.

Let's do it again.

Wednesday will be one of our best OP days!

Who's in? I am shooting for all 4 of my "Sandi's Challenge" points!

• I'm in for Wednesday. Wahoo!